9

Day three - 10:26am

"How about we go to the beach whilst we're here?"

"We should explore the city more as well" Calum said.

"I saw a sign for a music event" I told them.

"What kind of music?" Luke asked.

"Pop, rock, punk. Everything I think"

"We should go. Melbourne's always had a good music scene" Ash said.

"I'll look it up later. I'm pretty sure it's tomorrow night" We'd just arrived in Melbourne and decided we would stay in here today and tomorrow then head on to Adelaide early the morning after.

"So let's go to our hotel, get cleaned up, then go to the beach and look around the city a bit more" Michael suggested. We all nodded and got back into the two cars. Luke and I got into the one we still occupied alone and followed the other.

"Do you think we'll have to share a bed again?" Luke asked. "Because I won't complain this time"

"And why's that?"

"Because you're not as bad as I thought"

"Awh, thanks, Hemmings" I nudged his arm.

"Stop, I'm driving"

"But seriously, Mia said I'm sharing with her. You're with Cal and Mike and Ash are together I think"

"Sounds good to me"

"To be honest, I just want some space alone"

"Me too. You are all great but it gets a little too much sometimes"

"You get a little too much sometimes"

"Hey!"

"Sorry, still getting used to be whole not insulting you thing"

"It's fine" I said as we pulled into the hotel car park.

**

"Thank you Mia's dad for letting us stay in a four star hotel" Michael said as we walked towards our rooms.

"Meet out here in thirty minutes or we'll kick your doors down" Mia said and all the guys nodded before we disappeared into our rooms. "So, how are things with Luke going?"

"Alright. Why'd you ask?"

"You guys don't seem to argue half as much anymore"

"We're trying to get along"

"Maybe leaving you guys in a car by yourself isn't such a bad idea"

"Shut up" I said as I nudged her.

"I think he secretly likes you"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. He likes you"

"Mia, you need to calm your ass down" She rolled her eyes.

"Are you putting your bikini on under your clothes?" She changed the subject. I nodded and pulled out my clothes from my small duffel bag before starting to change. After 15 minutes or so we were both ready. We grabbed our bags and went outside into the hallway to see all the guys waiting for us.