19

"So, Luke's taking you out?"

"Uh huh" I told Mia. She'd come over to hang out earlier and is now helping me get ready.

"On a proper date?"

"To be honest I think we're getting pizza but it's the thought that counts"

"Pizza? Calum took me to a fancy restaurant for our first proper date"

"Yeah, well, Luke's not Calum. We're doing things differently but it's perfect for us"

"Either way, you'll end up back here or at his and you'll be fucking the night away" I rolled my eyes. I looked through my wardrobe and grabbed out a casual grey cotton dress that had a lower cut neckline but had string tying it up which covered it.

"What about this?"

"Perfect. Screams dressy but fuck me"

"Not everything Luke and I do is sex related"

"Calum said it was"

"Why don't you go fuck Calum? I'm feeling some sexual tension coming from you"

"When you're gone I'm going to his"

"Have fun"

"Just get ready for your date" I rolled my eyes again and pulled off my leggings and Luke's hoodie I'd stolen. "That's the underwear you're gonna wear?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes. You're getting laid tonight" She stood up and opened my underwear drawer, pulling out a white lace bra and matching knickers. "Put this on" She led back on the bed and I changed quickly. I pulled on my dress and some no-show socks before pulling on my white leather Converse. "Way to make that look casual"

"Shut up. It's called comfort"

"What if Luke dresses all fancy?"

"He'll wear jeans, I bet you"

"You better hope so" I rolled my eyes once again as I pulled out my curling iron, ready to do my hair and make up.

***

"Where's Maddie?" I heard Luke say from downstairs. Mia had gone to answer the door.

"Nice to see you too, Lucas"

"I just want to see my girlfriend"

"Never thought I'd see the day Luke Hemmings had a girlfriend"

"Just get Maddie" He said as I started to walk down the stairs. He looked up and saw me.

"Is this dressy yet casual?" I asked, referring to my outfit.

"It's perfect"

"See" I said to Mia. "And I told you he'd be wearing jeans"

"Let's go"

"Bye, kids. Have fun" Mia waved.

"You're leaving too. Go to Calum's"

"Fine" I quickly locked the door considering no one else was home and watched as Mia left in her car and we got into Luke's.

"She's a strange one"

"Fucking understatement" I replied to Luke as he started the engine. "So where are we going?"

"Well that, my lovely girlfriend, is a surprise"

"It better be good, Hemmings"

"You'll love it"