16

"Maddie, you'll miss the bus" My mum told me.

"Calum's picking me up"

"OK, well I'm leaving now so I'll see you later" I nodded as she kissed my cheek before leaving. I quickly finished getting ready before going outside and waiting for Cal. After a couple of minutes he pulled up and I got in the passenger seat. He carried on driving towards school.

"How's things with you and Luke?"

"Good"

"I still can't get my head around it"

"It's been like two weeks since we got back"

"I know but still. You guys didn't get on and now you literally get it on"

"Shut up, Cal" I hit his arm.

"I'm driving, Madison"

"Sorry not sorry"

"Shut up, Mads"

"Are we picking up Luke too?"

"Missing lover boy?"

"No, it was just a question"

"We're not picking him up. He said he'd meet us at school"

"Ah ok"

"He said he could pick you up but I said it's out of his way and I could do it" Soon we pulled up to the school and Calum parked before we walked into the school. All of our lockers were basically next to each other. It's one of the reasons we became friends. I saw Michael, Mia and Luke all stood there talking. We walked over and Calum immediately wrapped his arm around Mia's waist. Luke smiled as I opened my locker that he was stood beside. He turned to face me properly.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hey" I quickly pecked his lips. "You alright?" He nodded.

"So I was thinking that we could go out after school"

"On a date?"

"Yeah. I believe I owe you one"

"Let's do it"

"We'll go straight out after school then"

"Sounds good, babe"

"We're using pet names now?"

"You love it" I winked and quickly pecked his cheek before shutting my locker and pulling him off towards our tutor.

****

"Luke, this is your house"

"And?"

"You said we were going out"

"To my house"

"I'm confused"

"Come on" I just nodded and followed him into the house. We went upstairs and into his room. "You might want to change"

"What are we doing?"

"Having a movie night" My face lit up. "We're gonna build a fort and everything"

"You get me"

"I know, I know. I'm the best"

"The question is how well have you planned this. Like have you got me my own clothes?"

"Well, I thought about that but then I remembered how hot you look in my clothes and how hot you look in your yoga pants so I found these that you left here when we got back from the road trip and here's a top" He passed me a pair of black yoga pants with a white band around the waistline and Luke's plain black t-shirt. "Oh, I did get Mia to steal those from your house though" He pointed at the pair of grey fluffy socks that were sandwiched between the two black items.

"And this is why I love you" I said without thinking. I widened my eyes at my words and so did Luke. "I, uh, it was just a figure of speech"

"Yeah, yeah" He brushed it aside, almost looking disappointed. "Anyway, change so I can see how hot you look"

"Such a guy"

"Just change so we can watch films or whatever"

"OK, OK" Luke quickly stripped of his clothes, leaving him in his boxers before pulling on a pair of grey sweatpants.

"You're staring"

"I'm admiring"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

"You should"

"Can I admire you?"

"Leave"

"Inequality right there"

"Get us some food or something"

"Good idea. I'll order Chinese. Anything particular?"

"No, order a range or something" He nodded and left the room, going downstairs. I quickly stripped down to just my underwear, cautious of Luke bursting into the room again. I pulled the yoga pants on before putting the top on. I pulled my hair back into a messy bun. I pulled the socks, instantly feeling cosy. I left the room and went downstairs and into the kitchen. He turned around at the sound of me entering.

"How you make fluffy socks hot is beyond me but damn you look so good in my clothes"

"You look good in just sweatpants" I admitted. His skin was still tanned from our road trip, making him hotter than ever.

"Want to go upstairs? The food won't be here for a while. We can set up all of the blankets and stuff" I nodded we went back up to his room. "Here, we'll need these" Luke's TV was opposite his bed which mean that we could use the soft headboard to lean again still rather than the wall. He still placed another quilt behind us though to soften it further. He placed three pillows in front of the headboard before pulling the quilt that was already on the bed back and adding two more fluffy blankets. "Is this enough?"

"Plenty" I replied before kissing his cheek as I put the quilt back as it was before he pulled it back and led down and pulled the blanket over me. "This is what I call comfort"

"Good" He said as the doorbell rang. "Pick a film or TV show or something" He left the room and went downstairs. Five minutes later he came back with two plastic bags. He sat down before passing me a square box with Singapore noodles in. Luke had the same.

"We're watching How I Met Your Mother by the way" He nodded as he passed me a fork before shutting the curtains so it was as dark as possible before settling back down next to me.

"This is so good" He said as he shovelled a forkful of noodles into his mouth.

"What was in the other bag?" I asked between mouthfuls.

"Oh, beer" He pulled out two bottles of beer but I could see the bag still wasn't empty.

"How did you get this? We're both underage"

"Ash"

"God bless Ashton Fletcher Irwin"

"Preach" He said as he opened the bottles before giving me one. "So is this a good date?"

"The best"

"Good. I've seen this episode. Can we watch something else?"

"Like?"

"Fifty Shades of Grey?"

"Hell no"

"Come on, Mads"

"No"

"It'll be funny"

"You'll just get horny"

"We can get really intimate"

"Lucas"

"Fine"

"We can watch Anchorman if you want?"

"I thought you didn't like it?"

"Make me like it" He nodded and found it on Netflix before playing it.