3

"You going, Carter?" I turned to see Luke stood leaning against the lockers next to mine.

"Where?"

"On the road trip"

"Oh. Yeah. Are you?"

"Yeah. Mum thinks it'll be a good bonding experience"

"So did mine"

"I believe this is the most civilised conversation we've had"

"Not my fault you're a dick"

"Such a bitch"

"Guys, we booked the car. Well cars" We turned to see Calum and Mia walking towards us, followed by Michael.

"So you went with the two car idea?" Luke asked.

"Only because no seven seaters were available"

"You and me are going in different cars" I told Luke.

"I was thinking the same thing"

"Good"

"Good"

"We are not doing the whole good good fine fine thing"

"Fine"

"You irritate me to the max"

****

"So Cal and I have planned out the whole route-" Mia started.

"Do you guys not have anything else to do with your time?" Michael asked.

"This is important" Mia said. "Plus we all know how much Maddie'll kill us if she doesn't know what's happening"

"True" I agreed.

"So we're going to start in Sydney obviously, then we'll go to Melbourne and onto Adelaide. It's going to be really fun. We've found at least three motels, hotels or B&Bs in each place we plan to stop to give us loads of choice. We've got the exact route figured out with possible detours for events, sight seeing, whatever activity we want to do. The whole driving part will take roughly 16 and a half hours so we'll have to drive either an hour and a half for 11 days or two hours a day for eight days. It kind of depends on how things go but considering we have to get back to home and we were going for around two weeks we should probably do at least two hours a day for eight days, more if we can to give more time to stop in places"

"Can you write this down for me?" I asked.

"I'll email you all a copy of the plans Cal and I did"

"Thanks"

"Any clubs planned into this itinerary you've created?" Michael asked.

"Not currently but Ash agreed to coming and he's getting us the beer" Ash was the oldest out of all of us being 19 whilst Mia, Michael and Calum are all 18. Luke and I are the youngest being 17 since he was born in July and myself June. Since school ends early this year with study leave and our exams being done by the middle of May we can go on the road trip earlier, sadly Luke and I are still 17 and unable to go in any club.

"How are we going to pay for all this? You guys need to work out some prices next" Luke said.

"My dad agreed to pay for renting the cars and any accommodation so all we need is money for food and shopping" Mia's dad was rich. And I mean millionaire rich.

"Is he sure?"

"Of course. Anything for his only child" She said smirking. She tended to use her father's wealth to her advantage and being an only child didn't hinder her either.

"To Mia's dad" Michael held his water bottle up slightly. We all did the same, chuckling to ourselves before chorusing Michael.