7

Day two - 8:54pm

"This motel looks shitty" Michael said as we walked into the reception.

"We don't have much choice here guys" Calum said before talking to the guy at the desk.

"We only have two rooms available. They both have a double and a single bed in them"

"We'll take them" Mia replied. Once she'd paid for the rooms the guy disappeared out back. "So who's going with who?"

"Well Calum and Mia will happily share a bed so you guys in one. Who else will share a bed?" Ashton said.

"Maddie?" Mia asked, suggesting that I should share with someone.

"Why me?"

"It's less awkward sharing a bed with a girl than a guy" Michael said.

"Really?" They all nodded. "Fine"

"Who's going with Cal and Mia?"

"I can" Ashton said.

"You two with me then" I grumbled to Luke and Michael. I didn't really want to share a bed with either of them. Why couldn't they and I get the single bed? We made our way to the last two rooms and unlocked the doors before splitting paths. I flopped back on the bed making it squeak. "I'm showering and changing" I told Michael and Luke. They nodded as I disappeared into the small bathroom. I could hear them discussing something and how something would be good for Luke and someone else but I didn't know what. I showered before I changed into leggings and an oversized shirt I'd stolen from one of the boys at one point. I'm pretty sure it was Ashton's. I then went back into the room to find Luke and Michael walking around with just their boxers on.

"Luke's going to share with you" Michael said.

"Why?"

"Because Michael thinks it'll be good for us" Luke mocked Michael.

"Just go have a fucking shower or whatever" Mike told him. Fifteen minutes later Luke came back out wearing sweatpants but still no shirt. They hung low around his hips, revealing the black band of his Calvin Klein boxers and some of his v-line. Michael then went into the bathroom himself.

"I'm so fucking tired" I said as I put my phone on charge as well as my portable charger.

"Same here" Luke said. I climbed under the sheets and watched as Luke did the same. I stayed on my back whilst Luke felt the need to turn so he was facing me. "I'm pretty sure that's my shirt"

"It's Ashton's. I stole it from him"

"He stole it from me"

"You can have it back"

"No, it's fine. Looks good on you"

"Um, thanks"

"So do those leggings, damn girl"

"Luke, stop. You're a dick"

"You're a bitch"

"Where are we again?"

"I have no idea. Mia said that we're half way to Melbourne I think"

"That's good" I saw him nod out the corner of my eye. "This is weird"

"What is?"

"Us being civilised, sharing a bed"

"Sorry if I end up holding you in the night. It's a habit when I sleep with someone else"

"And you have loads of experience there, don't you?"

"I'm not a manwhore"

"A little bit"

"Not at all"

"Like 50%"

"Shut up. You're so fucking annoying"

"Says you"

"At least I don't lead people on constantly to get what I want and then ditch them"

"I don't do that"

"Yes, you do. You did it with Ashton to get him to drive you everywhere before you had your license. You did it with Calum to get to know his friend you liked. You did it with Michael to borrow his video games so you could impress another guy and you did it with me"

"I never did any of those by leading them on. It's called being nice. And I definitely never lead you on"

"You did. You almost kissed me just so you could get me to teach you guitar so you could again impress another guy"

"I barely even remember that"

"It was year 10 when we moderately got on mostly for our parents' sake"

"It didn't happen like that"

"It did. Why are you so fucking stubborn?"

"What do you want me to do? Kiss you? Give you the kiss that was never going to happen?" Luke stayed silent. We'd both sat up at this point. "Fine" I cupped his face in my hands and pulled him closer before pressing my lips to his without thinking twice. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist as he slowed the kiss down ever so slightly so that it wasn't as forceful. He pulled me onto his lap, making what was happening sink in. "Fuck" I said as I pulled away and moved off his lap.

"Damn, you're a good kisser"

"That shouldn't have happened"

"You started it"

"To make a point. You didn't stop it"

"Who said I wanted to?"

"We both know it was wrong and should never have happened, let's leave it at that" He reluctantly nodded before laying back down, as did I. Michael soon came out the bathroom and got into his bed and turned the table lamp off. I turned on my side so my back was to Luke. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt an arm wrap around my waist. Luke said it would happen in his sleep, but from his movements and breathing I highly doubted that he was even remotely close to falling asleep.