11

Day 5 - 4:29pm

"How much money does your dad have again?" I asked Mia as we all stood in front of the log cabin that he'd rented for us for the next few days.

"A lot" She said before unlocking the door and going in.

"Now I get why Calum's with you" Mike said.

"I am not a gold digger" Calum replied.

"If anyone starts singing Kanye I will kill them" Mia shouted as she walked ahead of us. "OK, there's four bedrooms. Two with a double bed and the other two with single beds. Cal and I will share so who else is?" I watched as she glanced between Luke and I. I looked over at Luke who was already looking at me, he shrugged and I nodded.

"We'll sh-"

"OK, so Luke and Maddie in the other double and Ash and Mikey get their own rooms" She cut me off.

"We were never getting a say" Luke said as we walked in the direction of the bedrooms. I flopped onto the bed whilst Luke picked up my bag which I'd dumped. "This is a huge bed" He said, laying down beside me.

"Definitely king size"

"Like my-"

"I don't need to know"

"You want to know though"

"Trust me, I don't"

"Whatever" He smirked before leaning over and pressing his lips to mine. He pulled me closer and lead back on the mattress whilst I straddled his legs. "I like this" He said, pulling away.

"This?"

"Us"

"Me too" I said before connecting our lips again.

"Guys, we're going in the lake out back. You coming?" We pulled away and moved just as Mia appeared at the door.

"Yeah, we'll be out in a second" I told her and she disappeared. "OK, bikini" I spoke to myself as I started to rake through my bag. Whilst I was looking for mine, Luke had already found his shorts and changed whilst I was looking the other way. I pulled out the same bikini from the other day and went into the adjoining bathroom to change.

"You look so hot" Luke said as he wrapped his arms around my waist when I stepped out of the bathroom. He kissed me again, running his tongue along my bottom lip. I smirked as I kept my lips firmly closed. "Fucking tease"

"Come on, let's go" I said, pulling him out of the bedroom and to the lake.

5:54pm

"Um, Mads?"

"Yeah?"

"Your leg's bleeding" Ash said as I got out of the water.

"Fuck, I thought I cut my leg on a stone"

"Does it hurt?" Luke asked as he joined me on the side of the lake.

"A little"

"Let's get you inside" He said. He wrapped an arm around my waist and helped me walk as I limped slightly from the stinging of the cut. He took me into the house and into our bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bath. "Does it still hurt?"

"Uh huh" I said as he pulled a first aid kit from on top of the cupboard.

"This might sting" He said as he used some of the alcohol to clean the cut. I sucked in a breath as it stung more. "Sorry"

"It's alright" He then dried it off before putting a large plaster on it. "Thank you. I could've done that" I said and he just shrugged, putting everything away. I tilted his head up and gently kissed him. I pulled away as I thought I heard someone coming. Luke put the box back on top of the cupboard and helped me walk into the living room where everyone else had gathered.

"You alright?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, it's nothing serious" I said taking a seat beside Luke.

"Then why were you crying?" Luke asked.

"I didn't cry"

"She did" He mouthed to the others making me roll my eyes and hit his arm.

"Shut up before I slap you properly this time"

"You'll have to kiss it better" I went to hit his arm again but he stopped my arm and linked it with his.

"You guys are getting on well" Calum said.

"I guess" Luke said.

"He's alright, I guess"