Chapter 15

Harrys point of view

"Wh-" I was cut off.

A massive gust of wind made me stumble back onto my bed. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Angel was still sleeping even though it was suddenly freezing cold. I looked back over to the window where the female figure was. The moonlight glowed even brighter with every step she took towards me. My breathing started to become uneven as I stood up and took small baby steps towards her. I know this seems crazy to go closer to this female figure but somehow she was attracting me in a way I can not explain. It's like she wants me to come closer to her but at the same time she seems super dangerous. I couldn't see her facial features, but I had a feeling she was beautiful. She raised her hand up, and I stopped walking. I hesitated, raising  my hand up to hers and placing it where her petite ones were. I did'nt touch her hand. I was scared that she was a poison gas figure.

" Who are you?" my voice was shaking as I spit out every single word. 

" I'm just, I cannot tell you..." the voice echoed.

" Why not? Why are you here? " my eyebrows knitted together as I tried focusing and trying to see her face but couldn't. 

The figure let out a angelic laugh and smiled at me, exposing her pearl white teeth and a side dimple. Why is she laughing?! I'm freaked out here that I can see a random woman in my bedroom in the middle of the night and all she is doing is laughing at me! 

" Harold all I want to say is...... I'm happy, that's all." 

Suddenly I felt the ground spin and my head started to pound frequently. What's going ? I rubbed my eyes, but all I saw was nothing. It was pure blackness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angels point of view.

I stretched out my arms and turned off my annoying alarm, opening my eyes I scanned my surrounding and remembered that I slept with Harry last night. I can't believe he was so... what is the word? So fatherly. Smiling I turned over to my left and saw him knocked out, snoring and sleeping like a baby. It was cute and funny so I grabbed my white iPhone was about to take a picture when a text from a unknown number popped up.

To: Angel

I was wondering if you'll like to hang out after school at the park... for er the drama thingy?

From: Jay

Letting out a small giggle at the cute awkwardness in his text I replied back immediately and went into my own room to get ready for school. Thank gods it is Friday!

To: hottestguyintheworld

Ahah really ? hottestguyintheworld? and yeah sure after school. Meet me there or by my locker?

From: Angel (:

I threw my phone on the bed, grabbing my towel I headed into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Today I felt like wearing something lazy so I put on my knitted white sweater, black tights, and my black studded wedges. Checking myself in the mirror to see if everything was good I placed my beanie on my head and walked down the stairs into the kitchen and grabbed myself a apple. 

" Ugh I don't want to go to schooool! Why does school have to start so early in the morning? I mean sleep is so much important." 

Grumbling to myself I grabbed my backpack and walked outside down the gravel path. It was a gloomy windy day, my hair was blowing in all directions so I decided to tie it up into a messy bun. I saw the school and Lora waiting for me near the entrance. I sprinted towards her and tackled her into a bear hug, messing up her perfect hairstyle so now it looked like a birds nest. 

"Hey Angel don't you know that hairstyle took me forever to do?!" Lora screamed as she tried swatting my hands away.

" Hey Lora cakes you know I don't really care!" Laughing I hooked her arm with mine and we both walked inside towards the cafe. 

School was not going to start in another twenty minutes so we both decided to finish our last miniute homework. Sitting on one of the empty tables I pulled out my sketch pad while Lora took out her History book and started to read. I tilted my head to the side and focused on the window outside that was framing the perfect gloomy weather and had a tree swaying it's branches. Lighting drawing the outline of the window I began to shade and smug my picture, trying to make it like a black and white version of the real thing. 

Jays point of view

I don't know why I was so awkward when I had sent that text to Angel. I'm rarely like that? Wiping the sweat off my hands onto my jeans I shoved my phone in my front pocket and headed down the stairs into the kitchen. I saw my lovely old mother packing my lunch even though I don't really eat it. Grabbing my bag and food I quickly kissed my mothers cheek and headed to the direction of the school which was just across the street. It's pretty early, round 8:30am and school doesn't start in another ten minutes. 

" Hey Jay, do you have any clue what the teacher wants us to do in socials?" Ryan asked. 

I shook my head and ignored him. He really gets annoying. One because he hangs out with Jake and two he acts so stupid. I observed that there still was not many students in the cafe expect for a couple of girls. Than I noticed her. Angel. 

She was sitting crossed legged on the chair and her head was hung low as she was doing something I don't quite know. I held my gaze at her. She was wearing something most girls here don't wear and it is something comfortable and not extremely tight, her hair was up in a messy bun but a few curly strands had come undone and hung next to her cheek. She kept blowing them away but they would just bounce back to the same position. Chuckling I stood behind her and placed my hand on her shoulder which made her slightly jump than she turned and saw me, smiling.

"Oh er hey Jay, I don't recall you arriving at school early?"

" Hey, and yeah I woke early. So the park thing is still on right? " 

" Yeppers. " The bell rang. " So I'll see you later in drama. um bye" 

We both ended different directions and went to our own classes. I cannot wait to tell her what I have plan for our skit. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ Woah thanks everyone for the 2 500 + reads and 78 votes <3 YAY! Also thanks for the lovely comments (:

Sorry if there are mistakes or this chappie was a bit boring. I guess it's a filler chapter because nothing interesting happens. Don't worry though because I'm hoping if I write this the way I want it, the next few chapters will be a lot more interesting :P

Vote/Comment :P share too!

ps. Guy on the thing is kinda Jay. Also please check out my other books..

pps. You are beautiful/handsome. (: