Chapter 11 ~ Knowing my Daughter...

Harrys point of view

I walked down the alley that lead to the small fair. It was deserted, no one in sight except for the rides. This place really has not changed much, expect for the fact that it looked lifeless, almost like a cemetery. No colour. I ruffled my hair with my hands as I walked down to the pier to our usually meeting spot. Settling myself on the edge with my feet dangling above the water, I looked down into the grey water, the smell of the ocean going up my nose, as the salty breeze flowed through my messed up hair. Sighing, I wrapped my jacket around myself as I waited for her. Was she even coming? She promised me she will, well technically speaking she did not promise but I can think of it that way. The current started to pick up and crashed against the woods holding up the pier and me. Looking up I saw the sky turning a pitch black, as the wind started to pick up more. With my hair in my face I squinted and saw a speck of light. Grinning like a idiot I knew it was her. Standing up and trying to catch hold of my balance, the light be came bigger and brighter until a petite, female figure was presented right in front of me in a white dress. I could'nt quite see her until the light surrounding her died down a bit, leaving only a small shimmering layer around her body.

" Miss me ya goofball?" she smriked and giggled.

" Heck yeah I missed you aura!" I pulled her into my arms as I held her tightly as if she would disappear if I let go.

" Ugh Harry can't breath!" I quickly loosened my grip round her and rested my hands on her hips, still being close to her, kissing her forehead lightly.

" What took you so long baby? You know this is the only way I see you." my voice cracked slightly, hoping she wouldn't notice it. Aura cupped my cheek and began stroking it with her thumb, smiling and looking in my eyes doing so.

" Sorry Harry.. It's just, I don't know how to say this... but I can't see you anymore, I'm not allowed because John found out I come here without permission at times." the spark in her eyes were not there.

" No your lying, of course your allowed to see me, no one can stop you baby!" I chuckled dryly. She can't just leave? No I won't let her.

" Harry please this is hard for both of us, I want to keep seeing you to but the truth is I'm.... just busy." she removed herself from my arms and sat down on the edge of the pier like how I was before she came. Sitting next to her, I held her hand in mine.

" Please Aura, don't tell me you actually have to g-go? " she nodded her head not making any eye contact. I placed my finger under her chin and made her look me in the eyes. I did not know I was crying until she wiped away the tears.

" Harry please don't cry you kn-"

" I CAN'T FUCKING HELP IT, I'M NOT GOING TO SEE YOU FOREVER, THIS WAS OUR ONLY WAY OF SEEING EACH OTHER NOW HE'S TAKING THAT AWAY TO?!" I roared pointing to the sky.

I felt the warmth of my tears falling down my cheeks, I did't dare wipe them off because I knew new tears were going to replace them. Aura cupped my face smashing her lips against mine. She knew this was one of the ways to clam me down. Letting her take control, I began to relax.

" I don't want you to go.." is all I said as our lips moved in sync. Pulling her on my lap, I wrapped my arms round her waist as she wrapped her arms round my neck. Aura pulled away sighing.

" Harry I'm truly sorry but that's lets just say it's fate? I don't know but you need to move on, and I know this may be to much but can you at least be a little nicer to our daughter? For me?"

" You know I-I can't moved on ,I vowed not to and I can't break that... i don't want to-"

" Harry Eward Stupid, please Angel loves you its the least you can do? I promise I'll visit someday but for now you have to at least be a bit nice?" her figure started to fade away. Screaming her name I tried grabbing on to her.

" Please for me?!"

( dream over still Harry's pov,)

I snapped open my eyes, revealing Angel right in front of me worried.

" Are you ok? um you were screaming so I came to check. uh here have some water." she handed me a glass.

"Uh yeah, I'm alright. Just you know dreams. Go downstairs I'll meet you and make breakfast."

Angels point of view.

Skipping down the stairs two at a time I finally sat down on those spinning chairs. WEEE! giggling I spun faster and faster until I felt like I was going to throw up. Stopping and looking at my reflection on the toaster I fixed my natural curls and outfit. Don't want another reason to get into a argument with Jake. Just thinking of his name makes me mad and yet a bit upset. He was my first friend. Shaking my thoughts away I saw Harry lazily climb down the stairs and pop some toast into the toaster. Standing right in front of me, he placed the food down.

" ok so I don't know how to uh..." he took a deeo breath in and actually smiled abit at me. ME?! " Tell me about yourself. Since you know your going to leave here."

Tilting my head to the side a bit. " Well what would you like to know? " I wondered. Harry just shrugged so I guess I'll tell him the basic ish stuff about me. I guess.

" Ok uh well you don't need to know my age or name, so yeah. My favorite colour is orange, preferably the sunset orange. I suck in math, love drama, have two left feet. Well not literally, I mean as in I'm not the best dancer. I love food, but mostly ICE CREAM! Oh I play sports, but my all favorite is basket ball. umm that is about it I guess." smiling I finished eating my toast.

" Wow that's uh neat. Your mum was a great basketball player." Harry chuckled.

Whoa I had something similar to mum! I got a bit excited but I did not want to show it. I wonder what else I have in common with my mum? My thoughts started to take over my head as I came up with the many possibilities of what common things I had. Suddenly a thought not relating to the subject popped into my mind.

" Hey Harry, what did you see yesterday when you stopped yelling at me and were looking out the window?" I got up and grabbed my bag.

" Oh uh I thought I saw a figure, than a flash, I think it was the paparatizes taking a picture." He stood up as well and handed me a magazine with a picture of us yelling at each other. My eyes widened as I saw we were on the front page.

" Don't worry much about it, they'll forget about us after a while, I hope. Now get going I think you have school and will be late."

Opening the door, I waved goodbye and started walking towards school. I know what you're thinking, Harry Styles daughter walking ?! Well lets just say I enjoy walks and I rather walk than drive. It gives me more me time. Even when there are camera's flashing at me, I tend to ignore them and continue walking. It was a nice warm day, the sun was out, birds were chirping, Almost like a fairy-tale. aha, I thought back to what Harry said, I don't think it was the paparazzi, because if it was them I would have known since I was in the room for a while. Shrugging off the thoughts I saw Lora waiting for me in front of the entrance on her phone. Well another day of school, HURRAY! * SARCASM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonjour , comment allez vous? Sorry for the mistakes if there is any.

Aha see I'm trying to increase ways of saying "hello how are you" in different languages ! Anyways I hope I didn't miss anything in this chappie (: and I also hope you all enjoy it. Summer school is almost over but not yet, how's your guys summer ? Any who I really need help ish with ideas for the middle part of this book so I'm willing to take suggestions ! :D message me. Uh I don't really have anything else, besides that I won't be updating for a while, but please continuing to support my book! Oh and I wont be updating for a while I have family over and we will be sightseeing alot! Yeppers so peace !

Remember you're all beautiful people and have a magnificent day <3

Comment/Vote/Fan <3 means a ton :P