Chapter 6 ~ Harry & Aurora Moments <3

This chapter is also dedicated to this lovely girl who I love because she is writing some of my favorite fanfics on wattpad! Thank you so much for spending time out of your day to write amazing stories for fans like me. (: Please check out her books  <3

This chapter will mostly be about Harry & Aurora's past. I guess just parts of it like when she first went to the boys house, her first date with harry, lazy day, and when she tells harry shes pregnant . Am going to warn who ever is reading this, that this will probably be the second longest chapters I have ever written! So enjoy and please comment/vote! So I know that am doing good or bad? aha have a magnificent day you wonderful person! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry pov ( Aura's first time at boys home)

"Mates clean this place up. Aura is coming over today for the first time!" I frantically picked up every single piece clothing that was on the ground and piled it in the laundry basket. Its been about a few weeks since we've known aura. We met a lot of times to but this is the first time shes actually seeing our place. I picked up the orange juice cartoon from the main washroom. God theses guys can't clean up themselves, even if we have guest over. I felt a hand slap my back in a playful way.

" haz clam down, she's just coming over to hang. It's not like your going to ask her out or she's going to inspect our house." Louis chuckled and pushed me into the living room where the rest of the boys were, watching TV. I sat on the couch and listened to Niall trying to impersonate Will Smith from fresh prince of Bel-air.

" You told me yourself I gotta straighten out, and when in doubt, act as Carlton. I don't want to be like Carlton. " Niall spoke.

"Niall your getting so much better at Will Smiths voice!" I patted his back and laid back on the couch. What's taking aurora so long? I started to go on my phone and play games. Stupid angry bird why can't you kill that pig?!

" I GOT IT! " Liam spoke as he ran towards the door, in a few seconds Liam came back in with aura laughing. " hey guys! What's crack-a-lacking ? " the boys and I said hello, and they were off talking. I went back on my phone and I stole glances at aura. She was wearing shorts again, a huge sweater with a Disney character on it, and another snap back with Michael Jordan. Her hair was up in a ponytail and was curly.

" hey hairball, why do you keep staring at me? I mean is there something in my teeth?" aura than started to pick her teeth thinking there was actually something there.

I chuckled " nope love there isn't, and sorry it's just you look well different? Like in a good way that is . Ugh what am I saying ? " I faced palmed myself.

" what he means to say love, is that when girls come over to hang they usually are well dressed a bit formal and you look like you just woke up and grabbed the first thing you saw. " Zayn spoke polity. I looked over at aura. She seemed offended.

" oh um well thanks Harry? And I like dressing this way. Like in a comfy way! I don't really care about what others think. This is my body and I think I should have every right to dress the way I want to."she crossed her arms over her chest and faced all of us.

" well that's good aura and sorry the boys and I were just a bit curious. Now why don't we play Mario cart. I CALL MARIO!" Niall screamed and pounced to grab the wii remote. We all laughed and played. I was Wario! After a couple of hours of playing Mario Cart and throwing pillows at each another to distract us, we finally ended the game with a tie between Louis and Aura, since our wii remotes died.

" Well ladies, looks like it is time for me to leave. I don't want to but I have a lot of math homework to do. Ugh I really hate math." Aura said and got up in the laziest way possible, which is her grabbing on to Niall's shoulder, and pulling her self up with the couch. We all laughed at her and said our good bye, as she was at the door talking to Zayn, Louis came up to me and whispered in my ear.