Chapter One ~ The Terrible News

Please read authors note at the end <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry pov

" Come on Sweet heart, you can do it just a little bit more!" I was in the labor room with my beautiful wife Aurora ( Aura ) who was giving birth to our baby girl. Aurora and I have been married for about 3 years and yes am still in the band one direction, our popularity has gone up alot in the pass 4 years. We had made 4 albums, won 20 Oscars, 67 music awards and counting.

 " Harry... I can't do it, am getting tried," Aura said while breathing heavily and closing her eyes. The machine she was attached to started beeping quickly,  " NO Aurora don't close your eyes, come on just one more push, you cannot die on me here!" I told her while holding her hand and giving it a small kiss.

 " honey we need you to give one more push, your daughter is almost out," the mid wife said. Aurora started to open her eyes and she stared at me with those icy blue orbs.

" Hairball am sorry..... Please... Please don't spoil our daughter but give her loads of love which I cannot give cause I don't think I'll make it.."

Tears started to slowly fall down my face. I can't lose her now, not on this special day. Aurora gave one last strong push and our daughter had come into the world, but the strange thing was she was not crying. The mid wife took the baby away and the doctor came rushing in to check on Aurora.The machine kept beeping fast. " hairball... Did you see our daughter? She's beautiful....."

 "Mrs.styles we need you to  take slow deep breaths and not talk," the doctor said as he put the oxygen mask on her, but she would't let him put the mask on.

" Aurora put on the mask, I need you, your daughter needs you, lis--" i was cut off,

" you'll do fine with... Out me... You have the guys and Dani, El, Perrie, and Cherry .... Keep our angel save and tell her I love her..... I love you to..." her eyes complete closed and the machine went silent. the doctor, told me to go outside but I could't move. The love of my love had just died in front of me. I let the tears fall free from my eyes as the doctor left the room.

" Aurora you were't suppose to go, come back, please." but I knew she would never return. I gave her a last peck on the lips and left the room, my phone suddenly rung in my pocket and I answered it.

" hey hazza! Congrats on the baby ! Is Aura fine? Hello haz are you crying!? " I could't hold my emotions in any longer,

" yes Lou am crying, I just lost the love of my life to that demon child, who did't even crywhen she came into the world. She was the reason Aura died!"

" WHOA Harry it's not the baby's fault, stay there and me and the boys will be at the hospital in 20mins." I hung up on the phone and sat in the waiting room remembering the first time I met Aurora.

Flash back......

" Guys why can't we stay here for a while it's fun!" I said as I jumped out of my swing.

"Harry we need to get back to Simon, he's calling us." Liam replied.

" fine let's go.." I grumbled. I honestly did not want to go back to the studio, I wanted to play. Then a idea hit me, hehe this is gonna make Liam soooo mad! The sprinklers were on, on the soccer field so I ran towards them and did a belly slide on the grass. " WOOOOO! COME ON GUYS LOOK AT THIS!" I got up and ran full speed, until I felt a impact near my ribs and was thrown to the ground. I looked up to see a girl around 5 foot, jet black hair and icy blue eyes. Her eyes were so mesmerizing that I forgot where I was.

" ops sorry for bumping into you, my friend threw out football and I guess yeah I ran into you, but hey look I caught it!!!!" she said in the most happiest tone. I don't think she is around here, her voice seems like she's from Canada or something. Anyways .She got up and helped me to.

" oh am Aurora, Aura for short and am very muddy, and you are?" gosh she does't know who I am!

" styles, Harry styles." I gave her my mulit million dollar smile and was waiting for her to fan girl but she did't,

" I see you watch James bond movies huh? Well gotta go it was nice meeting you!! Hairball byeeee!"

End of flash back

I chuckled to myself as I recalled my past with her. I started to fidget with my marriage ring and started to think how am I suppose to take care of that child? I honestly did't want her anymore, I could put her up for adoption, maybe yeah that's a good idea, I think that's the right choice. Good once Lou gets here I'll tell him..

Louis pov

" Louis what happened? Why is Harry crying ?" El asked. El and I have been married for about 7years now, we have 3 beautiful children, Noah who's 6, Marry who's also 6 and carrot who just turned 2 last Wednesday the 25th of march.   ( I chose that name )

" DADDY! WHERES UNCLE HARRY AND AUNT AURA?" Noah came running in with the girls right behind him.

" well their at the hospital right now with your new cousin, and I have to go see him to know if he needs something." I told the kids. El gave a worried look, I guess she sensed that something was wrong,

" Lou can I see you in the kitchen for a min?" I nodded my head and followed her into the kitchen.

" ok honey before you go all questiony on me, here's what Harry told me... Aurora passed away while going birth to their daughter and now since that happened I think Harry is not going to accept the poor girl." I had't realized that I had tears flowing down my face until el came over and wiped them away.

" oh poor baby and poor Harry, I hope he's doing well, could I come with you?"

" no sweetheart I think u should stay here with the kids, I text the boys and told them what happened" with that said I left the house and drove off to the hospital, I text-ed the boys and told them what happened, they will meet me at the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Guys, this is my first fan fic alone. Meaning its just me snoopy. Hope you like it because i was so nervous that no one will like my idea's for fanfics. Comment and tell me if you guys like it. Thanks a ton and love you all! <3

Vote/fan/comment <3