Chapter Two ~ Naming the Demon

Louis pov

At the hospital.... 

I ran in the labor hall with the lads and found Harry sitting in a chair in the far corner. We all approached him and engulfed him in a group hug. Harry looked like a mess, his eyes were bloodshot from the faded tears on his face, which were now being replaced with new ones. " mate it's going to be ok, Aurora is in a better place and am sure she wants you to be brave for your daughter." Niall spoke up after we all took a seat.

" no Niall it's not ok! I just lost the love of my life to a demon! Am not going anywhere near that thing and am defintity not bring her home with me! I am putting her up for adoption!" Harry practically yelled in nialls face.

" WOAH Harry I think your making a mistake here, you need to clam down and we won't let you put her up for adoption. " Liam responded while placing his hand on Harrys shoulder. I have to agree with Liam, Harry's making a terrible decision and I know his mind will change once he holds his daughter in his arms for the first time. I remember when Noah  and Marry were born. Holding them in my arms felt so good, it was a feeling I would never forget, a feeling that made me feel like I was on cloud 9 and I know Harry will feel that to.

" Liam you can not tell me what I can do and what I can't. But one thing I made clear is I will not have her anywhere near me... I have the right to not want her and I will give her away once I ask the doctor when that is possible." Harry said in a firm tone. I guess that we can't make him change his decision. We sat in silence for what felt like hour but was only a few minutes. Then the doctor appeared and told us we can see the child and Harry mist fill out the birth certificate and information form. 

Harry pov

The doctor lead us down a twisted hallway into a cute small room, that had a light green walls, painted with pictures of meadows and baby animals. This room reminded me of the room Aurora and I painted once we found out we were having a girl. It filled my brain with sweet memories, until I was brought back to reality by Zayn. " Harold there's your girl, go ahead and hold her." I went towards the little cradle and saw her. A ray of sunlight shone on her and brought out her jet black hair. She was slightly pale but was so small and fragile. I picked her up ever so carefully and adjusted her in my arms.

" she's such an angel, Harry what are you going to name her? " Liam asked. I thought about that for a moment.

" um well Aurora and I were actually going to name her angel because well Aurora really liked that name and yeah..... I guess angel" I replied. I looked down at the child in my arms and noticed she was awake. Her sterling grey eyes scanning  my face while she smiled at me. For some reason her smile made me feel warm and I ending up smiling like a goof ball.

" Mhm see you already love angel hazza, because your smiling like a idiot" Louis slightly chuckled and that made me realize what I was doing. My smile quickly turned into a frown and anger again returned to my eyes. I guess angel notice because she suddenly started to cry really loud.

" what the hell shut up ! " I yelled at her. Which made her keep quiet. I looked at the lads and they had a scared and disappointing  look on their faces. Niall then took Angel away from my arms and held her in a protecty in his arms.

" Harry I think you should not yell at a child like that and I think you should go and fill the form with louis. Niall, liam and I will be here playing with angel." ZAYN said and sat next to Niall on the rocking chair. I walked out the door with Louis right behind me, I saw the doctor and approached him.

" Dr. McCall it's Harry, um I was wondering when I can put my child up for adoption?"

he gave me a puzzled look then answered, " well Mr.Styles you can put your child up for adoption anytime but may I ask why you are doing this?" I gave him a glare and told him it was none of his problem. I walked to the front desk and was about to fill the adoption form.

" Harry you are making a terrible decision here. Please don't put her up for adoption, you're just mad and you don't know what you're doing" Louis looked at me with concur in his eyes. " Louis I am not changing my decision. I don't want to keep her and it is final." I started to fill the form and felt a weird feeling suddenly start forming in my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for the reads and votes, I just wrote this book for fun and I kind of really like how its turning out to be. (: Anyways I will try and post a new chapter every week or it depends on how many reads/ votes I get. OOOO AM HAVING A BBQ ! I LOVE CHICKEN!!! hehe enjoy and have a nice day!

Remember you sexy people, Vote/comment/ fan <3 ;)