Chapter 9 ~ Harrys house

Hola amigos ! How's summer break so far? I have summer school and it's pretty good so far, and am getting a good grade yay!! :D aha am not failing any classes I just want a spare block for next year so instead of going in gr.10 socials I will be attending gr.11 or a free study block.  Aha what are you guys doing over break? OMG GUYS YOU KNOW THE THINGY THATS BEEN GOING AROUND WITH THE MR.X?!?! IN DISGUISE LOOKING FOR HARRY BUT HE'S AFTER THE WRONG HARRY CAUSE HE'S CONFUSED!!! hehe sorry but it just popped in my mind . AM weird.  Comment and tell me I would love to know (: hope you enjoy this chappie, love y'all <3

Comment  (:

Vote :P

Fan :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel pov

I skipped down the steps two at a time as Harry followed right behind, I still did not get to see what made him so quiet and not all that furious. As we both made our way to the kitchen I was faced to faced with a very pissed off Louis. I do not want to hear a lecture about how I did'nt obey his commands, I know I'll just complement him on his looks today. I smiled really wide exposing my left dimple.

" Hi Louis, you look very dashing I m-"

" Zip it Angel, I told you not to explore did'nt I?" I nodded my head looking down. " Than why must you disobey and go looking around? Oh god please tell me you did'nt go in.."

Louis could not finished his senstines as I guess he figured out that I went in Auras room. He placed his pointer finger and index finger on the bridge of his nose and sighed. I looked over at Harry, my dad, and saw he still had that angry expression printed on his face. What's so bad about wanting to go see your mum's room? I mean I have never met the woman but I still want to know things about her? I should have the right to go in that room.

" Listen Harry am really sorry am Angel, she's just a child. " Louis spoke.

" No Louis I told you to keep her away from me, yet your the one that doesn'nt listen! I knew she would cause trouble yet you still bring that thing here!" Harry pointed at me while yelling at the top of his lungs.

I stood there awkwardly watching as the two grown men fought about how I was useless. Well Harry saying I was useless and Louis always getting cut off from what he was about to say. He was right, when Harry gets mad it's scary, I myself was getting a bit scared but I don't want to here rude things said about me, so I did what I knew best. I marched in-between the two men and faced harry, while pointing my finger towards his face.

" Excuse me Mr.Styles, I am not the reason my mother died, am not a demon, or a trouble marker, or a useless girl! You have no right to call me any of those things, in fact Harry I have every right to see my mums things as much you do. Now if you have a problem with that, it's fine with me but I will not listen to another rude comment about me slip out of your damn mouth. I know if my mum was alive she would beat the shit out of you for speaking crap about me!"

My breathing was going at a fast pace and I was now looking upwards into Harrys eyes. Everyone and I mean everyone came in and were watching the commotion that was going on. I didn't leave my glare from Harrys and neither did he. He seemed so shocked that I would speak like that to him.

" and Mr. Harry Styles I hope you understand that even if your older that me I will not allow you to treat me that way! and you know what am damn proud I went into my mums room and I don't give a shit about what you think." I turn around with a proud smirk on my face and make my way toward Eleanor when I felt harry's grip round my arm yanking me back facing him. Liam and Zayn quickly ran up to Harry trying to clam him down with their hands pressed against his shoulders. Niall helped me escape out of harrys grip. I looked down at my arm and noticed how red and puffy they were. This really made me mad, I felt Eleanors hand on my shoulder and her giving me the ' keep quiet look' so I stood there as all the men tried and talked with Harry,