Chapter 14 ~ I don't know what to name this thingy!

This chappie is dedicated to this stunning girl because she is one of the coolest people I have met on wattpad, and she is always a great/fun person to chat with!  (: 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys Point of view

Why can't I get that girl from the grocery store out of my head? Combing my fingers through my hair in frustration I settled myself on the edge of my bed and concentrated on the only blank pale green wall in my bedroom. For some odd reason I could see the girl on the wall, and when ever I closed my eyes. I hated it. The only girl I ever want in my head is Aura and no one else, but for some reason that girl is taking up most of my head. I don't even know her God dammit!

" Get out of my head!" I shoved a pillow on my face and groaned loudly.

I know this won't help but what else could I do to get rid of the imagine of the store girl? I groaned and screamed into the pillow some more, but obviously it didn't help. Turning to lay on my back I kept my stare on the ceiling. I wonder what the actually reason why Aura won't talk to me. I know I sound so crazy and no one really can dream or communicate with the dead but I can, well could. I felt my lips curve up slightly into a small smile as I remembered my Aura. Especially at night when she would sleep in one of my t-shirts because she would feel extremely hot, even during winter time. Of course my shirts were huge, in fact when she wore them it looked like she was wearing a dress, literally. I miss seeing her in my clothes, I miss having her head resting on my chest at night as we both had our late night conversations when I had time off from work. Closing my eyes, I tried remembering our late or not so late night conversations.

Flash back

Changing into my Calvin Clain boxers, I climbed in bed and waited for my wife to arrive. God she takes such a long time eating or whatever she really is doing downstairs. I adjusted myself in bed as I heard the pattering of her feet against the hardwood floor, the door swung open and in walked my wife.

" Hey babe, ready to sleep because I'm quite tried tonight." I yawned as I pulled the blanket over myself.

" No I can't really sleep." she walked into the walk in closet and rummaged through the clothes before speaking again. " Cupcake where is your navy blue shirt? I like sleeping in that one because it lets me dream of flying and being a fairy."

"It's on the lower right shelf!" I chuckled.

" Got it!"

Moments later Aura had my navy blue shirt on, it was quite long like a dress but she looked adorable in it, especially the way her jet black curls bounce down the back when she span in my shirt. She looked like a small fairy, the way she tilted her head slightly to the left and smiled at me before climbing into bed next to me. I felt my eye lids slowly drupe but before they shut completely  I felt a small nudge on the side of my stomach causing me to groan a tiny bit.

" Pshh Harry are you sleeping?'" Aura smirk as she knew the answer.

" Yes I am sleeping now you sleep to." I groaned and pulled her small body closer towards me and wrapped my arms round her tiny fragile waist.

She immediately cuddled into me more. The warmth of her body against mine felt so good, her left arm than wrapped just above my torso and she began to trace my tattoos with the other. I always wondered why tracing my tattoos helped her sleep at night.

" Harrry I just had a thought. Why is hello kitty called or named hello kitty? I mean why in the world would some parent suddenly decide to name their child hello kitty? These are the questions that need to be answered in the world."