Chapter 8 ~ BBQ/ Aura's Room

Louis point of view

" Love are you sure you want to take Angel? I mean she is family and I want to take her, it's just don't you think she will feel a bit awkward at Harry's place?" Eleanor asked as I hung up the phone.

Harry had just phoned me and the boys to tell us that he want's to have a get together with everyone for the celebration of being nominated for Much Music best song of the year. I sat down on the bed and placed my face in my hands. I want to go with the kids and all but am just worried how Harry will react if I bring Angel. Honestly he has kept the oath that he will never see her, the only time he has seen her was in court. Only a few months after Angel was born. Otherwise he has not seen her since than. I let out a loud sigh.

" Baby... I think it is time Angel see's her father face to face for the first time. And so I think we should go. Angel is family and Harry said to bring the family, so he needs to suck it up like a man." Eleanor nodded her head smiling, we both headed downstairs and saw the kids gathered around the kitchen island having ice cream. I noticed Angel and Noah had a few bruises but I guess that was from the training downstairs. I cleared my throat and Eleanor wrapped her arm with around mine.

" Chip-mucks, uh I have something important to say, but I don't want Noah to get frustrated. It's about Harry.."

Now I had all four children's attention especially Noah who had his fists clenched by his side. " What does he want dad" Noah said through gritted teeth.

" Harry has invited all of us for a get together at his home. Now we all get to go, but that means Noah I do not want you to pick a fight with Harry." I pointed my finger towards him, than placed my hands on Angels shoulders, looking her in the eyes. " and angel this is literally the first time you get to see Harry in real life. I want you to be on your best behavior. Meaning do not go exploring the house and just do not get Harry mad. He's quick tempered like you." i smirked at the thought of how easily these two get frustrated quickly, especially with me.

" Louis I do not get mad easily ! I just clearly fight to prove am right in all situations in a loud clear way!" Angel protested proudly. Nice excuse for telling me your not hard headed child. I chuckled and patted each child of mine on the head.

" ok now chip-mucks I want all of you to get ready, you all have about two hours to get ready. So Mary and Carrot please do not take more than an hour to get ready. Now adios children, I shall see you in two hours!"

I watched as all my little chip-mucks frantically ran up to their rooms, well the girls did while Noah grunted and headed to the game room. I know Noah is a bit infuriated about the fact of Harry not wanting Angel. But Noah should know if Harry did accept Angel he would be a outstanding father. He would make sure Angel is living life like a normal kid, and will spoil her to death at the same time. I remember the first time Harry came to the studio one morning all flabbergasted and extremely happy about the news of Aura pregnant.

Back-flash ! ( Louis pov)

" Guys! Guys! Guuuuuyss!" a raspy voice was calling us from the outside of the apartment. I looked over at the clock and noted it was 4am. Wow the lads and I had a really wild night, playing Mario cart and COD. It was really intense stuff, I mean I was on a killing spree until Niall and Liam decided it was the best time to have a dance competition in front of the television.

" Louis tell the hobo outside to be quiet am trying to sleep" Liam mumbled under the covers, I slowly got up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and yawning. I noticed Liam some how ended up sleeping on the couch, long with zayn on the other and Niall sleeping on the kitchen island.

" GUYS WAKE UP!" the voice shouted louder. I opened the deck doors, squinting my eyes to see the figure clearly.

" Finally Louis! Let me in I have important news to tell you guys!" it was Harry. Before I could say wait he sprinted inside the building and repeatedly rang the doorbell until Liam got up to answer it.