Chapter 4 ~ Welcome home!!

Next chapter will be dedicated to a commenter <3 looking for 2 more votes if you guys want the next chaper. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Liam pov 

It's the court case today. Louis now has full authority of Angel, and Harry seems happy about the fact he does not have to take care of her.  We walked out of the court and were mobbed by the paparazzi shooting out questions.

" where is Aurora ?"

" why is Louis adopting Angel? And are you single,"

" take my number "

"Aurora was a no good person ! I bet she's dead and goes to hell!" that last question stopped Harry in his tracts. The boys and I saw the anger flare in Harry's  eyes and we all know from experience  that Harry is the most scariest person when he gets mad. The boys and I stopped in our tracks and watched Harry approach the rude news reporter.

" Excuse me miss? But for your information Aurura was an amazing person.  and Now shes dead and in hevan not hell where you will be. I hope you did not forgot what she did for that women who was about get rape 2years ago."

Flash back......... ( Harry's pov )

I watched as the wind blew through aurora curly black hair. She was talking about how her hot chocolate did not taste like chocolate at all. Man she can talk about almost anything and make it sound interesting. I zoned her out and watched how elegantly she took every step, almost like an angel.

" Harry, are you listening? " aurora asked as she waved her hand near my face in a side to side motion. " huh  what? " I blushed a light shade of pink and aurora realized I was staring at her. " hairball you so cute when you blush, I just want to pinch your cheeks every time you blush" I blushed a deeper pink while aurora pinched my cheeks. We both strolled to the street to a corner shop.

" shall we get some crisps for tonight's movie night and some pop? " i filled the cart with all the crisps I could get and pop.

" gosh Harry why do you need all this food? I mean Niall is not coming over is he? Because I thought movie nights were just us two? " aurora said as she tried her best pushing the cart towards the cashier. I chuckled at her facial expression.

" love we both know you eat like a pig and we are almost out of food." I payed the cashier and carried the bags outside. It is very chilly outside even though it it mid February  is almost near. We both took the long way to my house because I found long quiet evening walks very romantic. Especially when there is a full moon. As we both strolled in the good type of silences, I was breath taken on how the moons rays made auroras skin glow. She looked beautiful, the way her hands gentle touched every single flower that was near the fence and how hers eyes danced like a million fireflies in the middle of a lake.  Suddenly My thoughts were interrupted by weak crys coming from down the alley.

" Harry do you think we should go there and check out what's happening ?" Aurora asked. I shook my head in disagreement but aurora went down the alley anyway. The walls started to close in, as the moss started falling on my shoulder.

" look love, I think there is a someone getting beaten or something!" we followed the faint whimpers and were face to face with a man forcefully touching a woman. The lady looked like she was in her mid twenties, her blond hair coming out of place, as the man held both of her arms above her head, and bite into the side of her neck. He began tracing small circles in the lady's thigh, as her pants were ripped off, and nail marks were planted in her skin. She noticed us and quickly mouthed the word " help" I looked over at Auroora who had clenched fists. We both hated how men these days treat women with no respect.

" Harry we need to help that woman, I have a plan. But make sure you don't get hurt." she whispered her idea in my ear then planted a soft kiss on my lips. Aurora then walked up to the man, and pulled him off of the lady.   "hey dude get off of her, you should be ashamed that you are hurting a poor women" I held the lady in my arms and made sure she was ok. She had a few bruises but she said she was fine now and glad we came on time.

" well hot stuff, I don't feel bad because I did't do anything wrong." he smirked than reached to grab auroras arm but she grabbed his instead and pushed him up against the wall. Thank god that she took karate when she was young other wise with her height she will get hurt/bullied a lot. This was my cue, I called the cops and they arrived in least than two minutes. News reporters were everywhere, some asking questions while others interviewed the cops and the lady. As investigation was nearly over the lady who I found out was named Pride came over. " thank you two both for helping me back there. If it was not for you guys I don't know what would have happen to me" pride broke down to tears as aurora and I had engulfed her in a bear hug.

" don't worry about it love, and it was all my beautiful girlfriend Aurora's idea to help you." Pride thanked us both and headed to the police for statement. I still had aurora in my arms as she snuggled her head in my chest. I pulled apart and stared into her gorgeous eyes.

" you know Aurora that man could have hurt you today. I did't want you to get hurt for rescuing someone."

"   Well Harry I know I could have gotten hurt but you know what god gave us two hands. One for helping yourself and the other for helping others. And don't worry nothing will happen to me, I will always yours, nothing can hurt me"

Flash back over.......

Liam pov

" and never forget what she did because I know a lot of our fans won't." with that said by Harry we got into the black van and drove off to our own houses. 

Louis pov

I arrived home first with Angel in my arms. Eleanor, Noah, Marry and Carrot came rushing towards me to look at Angel who was awake. " Daddy can I see my new baby sister please?" Noah asked. I nodded my head and he ran to the sofa to sit. I placed Angel in his small arms and watched how Noah kept whispering things in Auroras ears causing her to smile.

" Aw this she is so cute! Aha we need to take a family picture Lou bear!" Eleanor stated. I quickly ran and got the camera, placing it on the fire place and setting the timer. El held Angel, I placed both Marry and Carrot on my legs, and Noah stood behind all of us on the soft. This was a cherishing moment and am glad I got it a beautiful picture.

" ok children of mine, it is bed time and there is school tomorrow so move you little bums up the stairs" I chuckled and helped my little kids up the stairs and tucked them in their beds. When I was about to leave Noah grabbed my hand and spoke.

" daddy I promise I will protect Angel and not let anything hurt her. Even if I am young I still know that something bad happened and uncle Harry is really upset. But I promise I will protect Angel." he gave me a hug and fell instantly asleep. Wow for a 6 year old he is very wise I must say. I walked into our room and found El asleep with her hand gently placed on top of Angel in a secure way. I still can not belive Harry gave up on this poor child. I slowly drifted off and my last thoughts were on how Angels further will be be raised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy this chapter, I love the reads and votes from you guys, I really apericate it <3 My favorite part to write was probbaly the walk before the rape thing. Well have a nice day tomorrow, love you all <3