Chapter 5 ~ Flashback, The Fair

Dedicated to my bestest friend ! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Harry's pov

I slammed the door of aurora's and mine house as I quickly paced into the kitchen to grab some vodka. I took a quick sip and walked around the house, just looking at all the pictures we had taken together.

" why did you have to go? " I mumbled to myself and broke down in tears while drinking more. I know drinking is a bad way of Handling a situation like this, and because I had promised Aurora that I would stop but drinking really eased my pain of missing her right now. I felt like my heart was broken into two, and I know that it will never be fixed. I wanted to rewind my life and relive the good and bad moments I had with Aurora. I continued drinking more and stumbled up the swirl stairs into Aurora's personal room. I truly never been in here, she would never let me go. So now was my chance. I kicked open the door and my jaw dropped open, as I saw that the whole light blue room was filled with magnificent sketched pictures of flowers, animals, almost everything that could be sketched. I tried to walk normally but the alcohol started to really kick in and I stumbled upon a vase and broke it.

" shit sorry Aura!" I kneeled down and carefully started to pick up the broken pieces when I saw a note saying,

" don't worry stranger for breaking me, because when times get ruff good things will come out of it sooner or later. Hey I might even meet a sexy pot lady! "

I chuckled at myself and placed the broken pieces in the trash can. god Aura and her randomness. I will honestly miss her laugh, touch, hair, but mostly her stubbornness towards everything. I walked slowly around the room as my fingers traced each drawing carefully, not wanting to smudge the perfect artwork. I guess she would come up here when I went on tour with the boys.I walked over to a huge wooden bookshelf because a current book caught my eye, labeled " Hairball " I sat down and opened it revealing tons of pictures of us. I slightly grinned at myself as I looked at a picture of Aurora and I at a fair eating Cotten candy. This was the day were we bumped into each other again, for the second time.

Flashback Harry's pov

" Last one to the rollarcoater will have to lick zayn's foot after rehearsal!" Louis screamed and ran towards the line up, as the others expect Zayn who went on the Ferris wheel because he has a fear of coasters. Liam really didn't want to lick zayn's foot because he was already in a seat next to Niall. It was just Louis and I who were neck to neck in getting our seats. I was almost their until I felt a sudden jab on my lower rib cage and I fell with a figure on top of me.

" HA ! HARRY HAS TO LICK ZAYNS FOOT! " Louis sat in his seat as the ride started and I helped the figure walk back in line.

" Sorry about that dude, I was just running to get a seat but tripped, am a bit clumsy." the girl laughed and snorted which cause me to slightly chuckle. I noticed what she was wearing orange shorts, a teal plain shirt, and a NYC Snap Back.

" it's ok Aurora right? aha I should have been careful to. By the way, I think I've seen you before. I mean you have got the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. " I blushed abit and stood right next to Aurora in the line.

" yep am aurora and your hairball I mean Harry right? Thanks for the compliment! I think we met at the park when I totally body-checked you." aurora smirked and moved ahead in line.

" hey that was out of no where! Am strong I mean look at these bad boys" I flexed my biceps which caused her to laugh.

" what muscles ?" aurora smirked and imitated me. I chuckled, and she walked in the line up saying " Oo am Harry styles and I have big guns !" I laughed more at her and pulled her closer to my body. Aura was still laughing and trying to wiggle out of my grip.