Chapter 16 ~ Pond

Read authors note please at the end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a seat at the very back. I had art and it was my time to relax, well just a tad bit because we were assigned to draw what we think 'love' is. I stared at my blank paper and thought of about a billion things to draw but couldn't really picture myself into drawing them if that makes any sense? Letting out a small breath I looked over at my peers drawings. My eyes wandered and followed his pencil as he carefully yet roughly drew two bodies cuddling near a fire place while drinking what I think was coke. I guess Tyler knew what love was or is? Well maybe in his opinion love was cuddling with a girl near the fire place while drinking coke. I chuckled a slight bit and my eyes wandered off his sheet to another , than another. There were a lot of different pictures on what love was. For example some of my peers drew their families hanging out, picnic at the beach, kissing, etc, yet I didn't know what I really wanted to draw. The bell rung signaling us to our next class.

" Snap did I just waste my time looking at other peoples drawing?" I mumbled to myself and walked out the door following the massive crowd down the hall. 

High school is weird for the matter of fact. I don't know why but it is weird. Especially when Jake is here, god I hate him but for some reason deep down inside me, I sometimes wish he would tell me why he hates me so much instead of verbally hurting me. Because words do hurt. I looked up at the watch and saw that I only had about one minute till Drama started so I paced myself a bit faster and made my way inside before the doors could lock. Throwing my stuff onto the pile of others and taking a seat next to a girl.. I think her name is Debby? I paid attention to what our drama teacher was going to say. 

" Well Morning class, I see everyone is awake today?" multiple groans and whining were heard. " Wow what a peppy class I sure do have, Anyways today we will be continuing with our plays with our partners. I hope to see everyone on there feet by the end of the block. Now children go on and find your partners. " With that said everyone meet up with there partners.

I couldn't see Jay but I felt a large hand on my shoulder. Turning around I saw it was Jay smiling. 

" Hey Jay, want to go sit on the stage or something? I mean only if you want to that is." I fiddled with my fingers and he nodded and we sat on the blocks facing each other.

" I never knew you were an artist Angel. I didn't see the picture but you seemed focused on what you were drawing. What was it? " Jay asked.

" Oh it was just a drawing of one of the cafe windows, nothing special." I smiled down than shook my head. " You said you have something you wanted to share with me about the play? what is it?"

I leaned forward and rested my head on my hand.

" Oh um I was.... I forgot what I was going to tell you I'm sorry, but hey since this is pretty much last block would mind if we can go to the park right away? I mean we will have more time to practice and come up with ideas for our play. " 

" Yeah I guess that will be cool. So wait what are we suppose to do now? We have about 45 minutes left of school" I said as I pulled out my ipod and showed Jay the time. 

" Oh well why don't we just chill, that's what everyone else is doing"

I nodded and leaned back against the wall that was next to my block. Jay took this opportunity and left class. I placed my headphones in my ears and wasted my time listening to songs.

Harry Point of view

I looked at the picture of a girl hurting a poor bunny with disgust. How could we human beings hurt animals like this? I mean they are living things to . I placed the newspaper back in its stand and got up from the small booth, leaving a tip for the nice waiter that was assisting me. Placing my green beanie back on my  head I held open the door for a sweet old couple before walking away into the busy streets of London.  I felt a small gust of warm wind tickle against my face. I always thought that it was Aura wanting me to forget her but she knows it's hard. As I was deep in thought I felt a small hand tug the bottom of my coat. Turning around I saw a little girl smiling widely up at me.