Truth

"W-who are you? What do you want from me?"

"Tsk... tsk.... Dominica... Dominica... you really are clueless, aren't you?" His voice held so much surprise, he gave a sinister laugh, so evil that I cringed in fear. "Oh, how I pity you.."

He took a step forward.

My eyes widened. I stumbled back, wanting the distance to remain between us.

Tumigil ito sa paghakbang. He stayed there in the shadows. It covered his face but it didn't completely hide his form, just enough to let me know that he's there, coming for me.

"A-ano bang kailangan mo?" Hindi ko napigilan ang panginginig ng boses ko ng tanungin iyon. At mukhang ikinatutuwa pa nito ang kaalamang ito ang dahilan ng takot ko.

Humakbang pa ito ng isang beses.

Now I can see his tall frame. But not his face, he's wearing a cap to hide it.

"Wala akong kailangan sa iyo Dominica.. it's your fiancè that I want.."

"A-aiden?"

"Hm." He chuckled. "I'm guessing--- no. Not guessing.. definitely not guessing because I know you don't have any idea what I'm talking about--- you really have no idea, do you?" Hindi makapaniwalang wika nito bago ito humagalpak ng tawa.

I just stood there, watching him. Napakislot ako ng bigla siyang tumigil sa pagtawa at sumigaw.

"Do you?!"

"No.."

Kumalma ito sa pagsagot ko ng mabilis. "Well do you want to know?" He teased.

I din't answer.

"I know you have that curious little bitch inside of you!" he snapped all of a sudden when I remained silent.

I cringed. Okay. This man is definitely one hundred percent crazy. One moment his voice is full of surprise like a kid, then he's teasing, and then he turns into a snappy psycho.. he is definitely bipolar!

"Answer me!"

"N-no."

I saw him nod, satisfied with my answer.

"It's his fault you know, why you're here, in the dark.. scared." He looked at her. "I'm scaring you now, aren't I?"

I didn't give him any satisfaction. I just looked at him. My face was blank. And that seemed to pissed him off because he marched toward me with angry strides.

Natatarantang umatras ako hanggang sa mapaupo ako sa buhanginan. Humagalpak ito sa tawa.

"Oh, your actions betray you my dear.. even if you try your hardest not to show it, it will always come out naturally. I wonder if I could make you scream until your throat go dry when I finally kill you."

My heartbeat is drumming against my chest it became almost painful.

My hand trembled on their own. It's like I don't have any control over my body because of this fear I'm feeling!

Nilaro laro nito sa isang kamay ang hawak na patalim bago nagpatuloy. "You could have been spared you know.. why did you have to be one of his women?!" There was frustration in his voice and I don't understand it! I don't understand any of this!

"H-hindi ko maintindihan." Nagawa kong itanong. Hell! If I'm going to die tonight, at least I have the right to know the reason of my early death before I die, right?

"Oh I'm going to tell you. At least you could find comfort in that knowing I'd tell you something I never told to his other women!" He spat.

My eyes widened in panic upon hearing that. Oh god... oh god.. he killed others.. he killed others!