Confrontation (Part two)

What a scheming bitch she is...

At kanina.. her main purpose of cornering me at the comfort room was to do the same scheme again..

I looked at Aiden, "She's trying to deceive you. Me. Us. Can't you see that?"

Nagtiim bagang ito saka tumayo. He started pacing back and forth.

"She wanted us to fight. Like this. I bet ito talaga ang plano niya eh kaya niya ako kinausap kanina."

Napatigil ito sa pagparoo't parito saka siya hinarap. "So she did it again?"

Hindi ako sumagot.

"Fuck!" He cursed before facing her. "Is that why you did what you did?" Nag-iwas ako ng tingin. Tumawa siya ng mapakla. "And here I thought that was a make up kiss.. I guess I was wrong then.. That was just to prove a point." He sound so disappointed. In her.

"She provoked me okay! She said that you're hers!" Hindi ko napigilang isigaw. My eyes widened when he smirked.

"So you don't want her telling you that I'm hers that's why you came to me with that determined look in you face... told me I'm yours... then kissed me." Nagpatuloy ito. "In that case, I don't see any reaon why we should give ourselves time and space anymore. Kung ganon kalakas ang tama mo sa akin..." Tinitigan ko ito ng masama. "At tama ko sa iyo.." He ammended. "Then its just right to.. make up." Hinimas himas nito ang baba nito as if contemplating on something, "May nakalimutan pa ba ako?" Tanong nito pagkaraan.

Nanatiling nakaawang ang mga labi ko. "I... I..."

Dammit Dominica! Say something! Pabulaanan mo.. I-deny mo!

Shut up and just accept the inevitable Dominica! Your kisses will never deny what you truly feels inside! Sabi naman ng kabilang isip niya.

"We feel strongly for each other.. there's no point in denying that fact.."

His hand caressed her cheeks. His breath fanned her face.

When did he get this near?!

"No."

"What?" Mapanganib na sabi nito.

"Just because I kissed you doesn't mean we're okay." She looked him in the eyes, "Tandaan mo, may atraso ka pa sa akin Montaniez. At hanggat hindi ka nakakabawi..."

"Montaniez will never turn to Aiden.." He sighed. "I really hate you calling me by my last name... it sounds so... unaffectionate."

My eyebrow arched, "You mean Mason calling you by your first name sounds affectionate?" Sarkastikong wika ko.

He scowled, "You know that is not what I meant.." He breathed. "Let's just return to normal... please?"

And she almost nodded kung hindi lang niya napigilan ang sarili niya!

This time, ako naman ang napabuga ng hininga. "No can do Montaniez. You want me? Then prove it. Ayusin mo ang gusot mo. And make sure you're worthy enough to make me trust you again."

Lumamlam ang mga mata nito, "I'm sorry if I disappointed you. Don't worry aayusin ko to."

And by gusot she knew he knows that she's refferring to his Ex.

"And I'm sorry I lost your trust.."

You never lost it. She wanted to voice out but she chose to keep it to herself.

"One more thing.."

"Hm?"

"Did.. did you know anything about the guy who attacked me?"