Busted!

I let out an ooph when he unceremoniously dropped me in the soft bed.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Tinukod ko ang dalawang braso ko sa kama. Ready to give him hell. I lifted myself up from the bed and almost choke on my breath when I saw his gorgeous brooding face two inches away from mine. I can feel his hot breath fanning my face. My heart went overdrive!

Itinukod nito ang dalawang braso sa magkabilang gilid ko. He leaned forward and I did the opposite. That seemed to tick him off.

I can see it by the way his biceps tenses on both of my sides. His jaw tenses. His black eyes turned even darker if that is even possible!

"What was that again..?" His dark voice entered my ear.

"I-I sa-said w-what the fuc----" I didn't get to finish my sentence because he instantly leaned on me. At kung hindi ko nai-atras ang ulo ko malamang... malamang..

"Again..?" He challenged while advancing on me.

Umusog ako. And he reciprocated by planting his other knee in between my legs. I did it again and so did he. Napasinghap ako. He is like a predator cornering his prey! And instead of being pissed like I usually felt before, his advances now fired up something in me... something molten and scorching something...

Hot.

At sa sobrang init na bumalot sa akin, pakiramdam ko tuyong tuyo ang lalamunan ko. I unconsciously wet it. And like a cue, his dark gaze left my eyes and settled there.. at my lips! Nakaawang ang bibig nito habang nakatingin doon. Like he is thirsty too..

I gulped. "W-what are you d-doing?" Wow. Nice stammer you got there Nica!

"I don't know... why don't you tell me what you're doing to me, sweetheart..." He said with his gaze still on my lips.

"I-I... I'm not doing anythi---- oh god...!" I let out that sound. That very familiar sound I only make with him. I bit my lips when his hooded eyes settled on mine..

"This is what you do to me sweetheart.."

This time a loud groan erupted from my throat when he nudged his hips again at my center. That delicious feeling of pleasure wrapping my whole being just makes me go over the edge. It was so consuming that I closed my eyes just to relish it.. Napakagat labi ako para mapigilin ang kahit na ano mang tunog habang dinadama iyon. But that simple act seemed to pushed him--- over the edge.

"Fuck!" He groaned before smashing his lips on mine. They are soft and firm and demanding and hot and... Oh god! My brain went haywire when his wet teasing tongue slipped in my mouth and started exploring.

Ang mga kamay nitong nasa magkabilang gilid ko lang kanina ay nasa akin na. He cupped my face to deepen the kiss. One of his hands is on my waist caressing my curves. Naglakbay ang mga kamay ko sa kanya. I ran my palms on his shoulders... on his back...

But it wasn't enough.. his clothes on him is not helping in quenching this need I have inside. With desperation in my moves, I lift-ripped his shirt off of him and ran my hands through his taut abs. I felt him tensed.. and groaned when my fingers grazed one of his hard nipples.

Suddenly, his moves became frantic. His kisses became desperate. I heard my shirt being ripped from my body and that only added to my intense wanting. He buried his face in my neck.. nipped it and sucked it. I let out a loud sensual moan when his hips started moving faster against my center.

"Aiden!" Sigaw ko ng maramdaman ko ang kakaibang init mula sa aking tiyan pababa.

He answered my cries when I felt him down there.