The Tale of the Two Angels

From the look of his primly tucked shirt, it was safe to assume Chaste was a nice guy. If stopping two madly in love lovebirds from producing offsprings with no nest yet whatsoever could be counted as "nice".
Surely, he was nice. Every fallen angels had been once upon a time.
When an angel has fallen, it went to say he must have done something terribly wrong or offending or plain right irritating to God.
And that, undoubtedly, must have something to do with the plentiful times he and some "pathetic" angel clashed over almost any issue under the sun.
Off turning, maybe, but both have own ways of displaying their good nature. It's just that, their mutual contempt for each other was undying.
And so God, who suffered severe intolerance due to these angels, decided to send them on Earth and let them figure, on their own, ways to get along. But of course, the main reason was clearly to re-establish peace, harmony, and noise-free pollution in His kingdom. Forever.
God was generous though for handing them a stylish flat they could live in. However,for the two, sharing the same air on that flat was unfathomable.
Aside from that, God gave them some bucks which He thought was enough to survive for a couple of weeks or until they fin'lly learned camaraderie; all these as a fair trade of their wings.
So basically, they lived like any normal people.
And any normal person, like Chaste, would be seen leaving a supermarket with a bag of grocery. He loathed the idea though of buying food for them whereas Luster got to stay home doing practically nothing, nothing that could make the flat any more unflattering.
But to Chaste, nothing could be more loathing or unflattering than to see two people, strangers (he assumed), to be this sexually consumed for each other. He didn't get it. How, on Earth, could an angel of chastity get it?
Back in heaven, Chaste was a known fighter. But upon landing here on Earth, he surprisingly toned down like that erectless willy he always had. Then if he wasn't, he would have scolded the girl and the boy and had them reflect of all the sacrifices their parents went through just to raise them well. But instead, all he did was to walk right into them, putting their lip smacking scene on halt, and helplessly – and with a tinge of defeat – said,
"Practice safe sex, you guys."
And then he walked again like some kind of character in the Bible, preferably the one with the staff and a long beard.
He was having this emotional upset and it rose when, after pushing the door to their flat, he saw Luster, on the couch, playing with his "human" joystick. A pornographic video was on-going.
The libido of this guy is so out of control!? Ugh! He thought.
"Could you stop what you're doing?" Chaste pleaded, lowering his eyes so as not to see things while crossing.
"You're not my hand." He said while going back to his business.
"You just don't know the word 'decency', do you?" Chaste said whilst opening the fridge.
"Oh please. Like you have one when you came in without knocking."
His spotless shade made Chaste grit his teeth and grunting but soon found himself turning when, after awhile, Luster cried bloody murder.
"What is it?" Chaste asked, so worried he went up to him.
"I just came."
"Uh! You are so sick!" he said, pulling an air freshener from the bag and spraying.
"I'm gonna take a shower now." The shirtless guy informed him.
"Okay but first, can you -"
"No."
"Can you clean this area you, you arrogant ass-" The guy completely went in before he could say the word, well, not that he could anyway. It would make him impure.
Inadvertently, he resorted on cleaning, wiping, disinfecting Luster's substance on the floor, and everything else that were touched by his big dirty hand.
Dear Lord, why did you make an angel of lust? I don't get the point! He talked to himself while trying to clean as fast as he could, suddenly remembering a meeting he called on for his club – the Celibate Club. Instead of meeting at the park – their usual place – he invited them over for the 7th day of the 30 days program on reaffirming and strengthening beliefs that, "In chastity, we can be happy!"
However, when they actually came and sat in circle, with Chaste at the center, they didn't look as reaffirming as he was. For some odd reason, they started speaking up their honest and most vulnerable feeling way different than their first allegiance to the club, when they just do nothing but nod on everything Chaste fed them with.
"Honestly..." a girl started. "... I panic at the thought of leaving the Earth undevirginized." This girl, this blonde girl whom Chaste loved to think, stereotypically, as dumb (but have to let the thought die since that would make him impure) was to pity for.
"Honey," he said. "No one will stay here on Earth forever. Eventually you, I mean, we, we're all gonna die either devirginized or not. Please don't think as if it's a requirement to have sex. No." Chaste patted her back and hugged her for consolation. Only when somebody cleared her throat,did he pull out.
"I need to come clean to you guys." Came the words. "I'm not a virgin."
The gasps were real.
And while this confession shocked Chaste like Pikachu's thunderbolt attack, the girl who dreaded dying a virgin congratulated her.
"Wow. Good for you!" she said, complimenting it with a clap. "What a strong set of pelvis you must have!"
The statement made Chaste dizzy a little but still pushed further effort in an attempt to reason out. That is until yet another girl accused him of hypocrisy.
"And here you are preaching about chastity when all this time, you have been keeping a goddamn, freakishly hot stud for yourself!" He almost convinced himself that she gone mad had the girl not point a finger over him – Luster. "How dare you deceive us?" she added.
Chaste made a face palm after noticing Luster on the bathroom's doorway. No wonder why they're so rebellious.
"I can explain." He stated.
"Then explain by answering... what's his name?" they demanded.
"My name's Luster, baby! And I can devirg-"
"Can you not be any more disrespectful to my visitors?" Chaste cut him in, thinking that would make Luster stepped aback. Unfortunately for Chaste, his appeal was taken as a challenge.
And so with no shame, Luster walked right through the circle of celibate people and dropped the only piece of fabric that was wrapping his body.
"Oops! My bad!" said the naked guy before walking his way to the fridge.
Chaste, though mortified, wasn't too dumb to know that that was intentional, which Luster thought the former might have already figured out.
Meanwhile, the girls around him went berserk over a wet towel Luster left, each of them sniffing his odor like some hungry hyenas. Chaste wanted to get rid of the thing that distracted her members only that he's afraid of rabies.
Thus, he unleashed his anger on the angel of lust. And him, witnessing Luster's over-scooping of Nutella – Chaste's one-week favourite – did not make him calm. Not at all.
"Go to the room!" Chase just ordered, completely unaware of the girls's jaws dropping at the moment.
"You mean, OUR room?" Luster teased, still on his back.
"I said get your motherfvcking ass out of here and go the fvck to the room! Now!" For the first time since they got here, Chaste felt a creeping guilt on the pit of his stomach. His heartbeat raced. It's hurting him because then he knew he's impure. But he covered that up with yet another stint.
"I'm sorry but I think I've been asking you of this since forever."
Luster finally turned around.
"No need to say sorry." He said lack-lusterly, passing the place of the stunned celibates. One of them got a hold of his towel and suspended it before him. He took it with his hand while savagely hiding the jar of Nutella with the other. Then, he shut the door like a boss.
Chaste found himself approaching the girls like a self-conscious thug.
"Girls I apologize for the intrusion of Luster. He –"
"Deserved that?" the fraud virgin snapped. "I don't think he deserves you. A well-hung guy like that should never be taken for granted."
"You don't understand!" Chaste wanted to make his name clean, even though it looked conceited, but the girls were getting up, one by one.
"We do understand, Chaste. Believe us. And this is over." One said. "We don't want to be led by some hypocrite who pretends to be a virgin!"
"I'm not a hypocrite!? And we're not having sex!" Chaste badly wanted to empasize he's still a virgin but he found the idea so lofty, the girls might get repulsive.
His Celibate Club rested in peace.
With that in mind, he closed the door and dragged himself on the couch while repeatedly playing the horror of it all.
Chaste seldom experienced depression which the girls found ironic since that's the Bermuda triangle of all single ladies. But when he caught one, those who attempt to bring him back have to keep it up like the Kardashians since they're bound to get morbid.
Luster, on the other hand, only came out after emptying the jar of hazelnut chocolate for himself. Or it could also be because, he felt the need to eat dinner. But dinner, as it turned out, was an elusive dream without Chaste cooking. The flat was dark and so was the sky. He switched on the light, thinking he was cheated by the angel of chastity for performing his share of household chores so lazily.
When the incandescent light gleamed the flat, he found the sluggish, couch potato lounging like some cast of The Walking Dead on a break. Luster was so ready to fire back for yelling at him and for not cooking him dinner. But upon seeing his eyes watered the then dry rivers, he knew he better come clean; regardless if it took him about two minutes to say,
"I'm sorry I ate your Nutella." Luster glanced at him at a five seconds interval to get some violent reaction. But Chaste didn't bother moving, which was odd considering it was his favourite.
This is bad. Luster thought while cupping his square of a chin. If this would continue, he ought to tell everything he had done since time immemorial, which Chaste certainly had no idea about. If that was the only way he could get a response, have Chaste look at him, and well, care for him like he used to do, he's ready to get burned.
"I'm sorry I stained your blanket with my uhm, cum, BUT-but here's the thing, believe me, it's a case of a fortuitous event!" he defended. "I don't know where or how far it will shoot up, okay!? I've no control of that! But... rest assured, it will never happen again. I promise." He swore a hand, almost getting shy from baring the truth. Chaste however didn't move, not even a shy flinch. For the third time, he attempted.
"Uhm, there's a possibility that what you drink yesterday, yea, the one on the pitcher, was not actually a brewed tea." He looked at the ceiling like summoning a saint before admitting, "It was my pee. But- but I claim responsibility for my behavior uhm, starting tomorrow? Or maybe next week. What do you say? Eh?"
He didn't say a thing.
"Oh for God's sake, can you please speak up!?"  he groaned as he sulked on the couch like a handsome brat. "I can't stand this. Ah! I hate it when you ignore me. Makes me kinda lonely."
Luster thought Chaste would then reciprocate his efforts but of course, he knew he wouldn't. Which he anticipated for his mood to get even  serious; to mean business.
"Chaste, I'm sorry. What I did back there was stupid, I know. I shouldn't have teased you. Or them."
Chaste's eyes blinked.
"I don't know why I keep doing what I do." He continued. "I'm sorry if that upsets you."
But of course, Chaste knew very well why he kept doing that. He's an angel of lust, that's quite obvious. Then a miracle just happened.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you. And for calling you motherfu-"
"It's okay. I am to blame." Chaste then made a movement, a sitting position.
"No it's me." He glanced at Luster. "I didn't handle my emotion well."
Luster stretched his limbs across the couch as if a burden was casted.
"Well, we can all lose it sometimes!?" He said. "I, on the other hand, lose it oftentimes." He stopped to look at Chaste and smiled. "You know what, I should take this time to say, 'Thank You!' For being my alarm clock."
"Alarm clock?" Chaste asked as the uncanny metaphor gave away a smile.
"Yea. Like, you know, when you set it at 5:30 am and it alarms but you don't want to get up yet so you ignore it and go back to sleep? Well, that's kinda you. That's what you do - pestering, scolding, lecturing me about what and what's not!? Like, man! I could strangle you! But at the end of the day, I get over it and then I eventually return to sleeping or fapping, whichever is more relaxing."
Luster made him laugh, made his eyes big even. Disgusted about the fapping, yes, but darn it, he made him laugh.
"Well, I guess..." Chaste said as he wiped his tears from previous sadness. "I've been personally venting out my dismay to all these people in your account."
"You dismay a lot. Even my fapping. And I don't know even know why?"
"Well, first of all, I'm an angel of chastity. That is given." He said. "And second, what is so wrong with preserving one's virginity? They mistaken lust for love. They think they found it... but they don't know about it."
"How will you know that you know love if you don't experience love?"
"There are ways."
"But can you cite better ways to find love, know love, and experience love than to feel that person's skin on your skin, his lips on your lips, his hands on your hands, his breath on your ears? Can you cite a better way to consummate your found love than making love?"
Chaste was wonderstruck. He never imagined hearing words like that to be coming from Luster's mouth. It was unlikely, and even so when Luster slowly pressed himself against him, his deep husky voice resounding,
"You see, I'm an angel of –"
"Lust." the other managed to say, while dodging the man's kiss "I-I'm afraid I know that." The chaste angel put a hand on the guy's chest to stop him from moving closer. Much closer. "That must be the reason why we fight. You tend to go overboard, beyond the limits, out of control."
"And you tend to go underboard, so complacent, so stagnant, and not even trying." He said back.
Chaste let out a sigh. "I wish there's a fine line between all this bull-"
"There will always be." Luster, putting a finger on his lips. "Think about rainbows." He said, as he now got hold of Chaste's cute chin.
"What about rainbows?" Chaste asked while evidently distracted by the guy's lips.
"Well, in order to see them, there must be rain. However, rain alone won't give you what you're looking for. So you need the sun. When these two babies dance together, there goes your rainbow, there goes my love."
"It's like putting two extremes together to bear love! Like 'dinosaur' and a 'newt' or a 'snake' and a 'worm'!"
Luster tried to be supportive of his chosen examples. "I can't believe you're good at this!?"
Chaste formed a smile.
"You know what they say, life is so ironic you need to find the balance. You can't taste the sweetness without tasting the bitter, you can't sing mellow using only high notes, you won't feel the need to get up when you have not been down."
"That was beautiful." Chaste said, still strung out.
"I know."
"Darkness and Light!" Chaste mused, wanting Luster to tag along. The latter conceded.
"Good and Bad."
"Ying and Yang."
Now even closer to the chaste angel, he breathed,
"Chastity and –"
"Lust."
... The angels got together and decided to create a dream come true...
Into each other's arms, they made love all through the night. And this love, as colourful as the rainbow, sent the both of them to heaven.
Well, whatever "heaven" meant.

#LGBTQ