Puppy D.

DON’T LISTEN TO THE SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU TO! Just a warning! :P 

David’s POV:

”That filthy girl of yours.. she’s just full of surprises, huh? Couples’ night, how adorable. But you know son, we don’t have time for that. I’ve already played along for almost a weak and your pitiful life sickens me boy.” Derek was tossing and turning inside me, as perverted as it sounded. I chuckled, “Are you tickling me again? Ah.. you’ve inherited at least one of my traits – stubbornness. Enough talking though, let’s visit our new friends before adding another to the herd.”

I enjoyed mocking my son, but if I wanted to fulfill my plan once and for all I needed to work fast before that stupid excuse for a human began suspecting me. I’d already bitten 2 teenagers and tonight I was gonna go for the third one – possibly the fourth too.

I left the apartment when I was sure Molly was long gone and jumped inside Derek’s black Chevy. My plan was plain and simple. I was going to build me an army. But not just any army. Of course I would only recruit werewolves, which meant I had to create some. My son being an alpha only made the task easier, yet there was no guarantee that everyone I bit would turn successfully. Teenagers were more likely to survive and tonight I knew the city would be crawling with drunken victims. On the next full moon I’d lure Molly and her silly team into a trap and release my minions.  

While driving through the city flashbacks from my short trip into the pit of hell painted my memory. Selling my soul had been the best investment of my life.

“Well well.. this I had to see. Never have I made such an interesting deal back in my days as a crossroads demon. David, am I right?” A short man with short black hair and receding hairline who was wearing a black trench coat was standing next to me.

I was tied up on a stone table with hooks penetrating the flesh of my arms and ankles keeping me down. Every movement hurt. Never had I given hell being a real place must thought, even though I made a deal with the devil. After being blown up I had been hurled down into this place.

“Yes, I’m David.” I tried to keep myself calm. Showing pain was like showing weakness.

“And I assume you know where you are?” the man asked amused raising his arms to show off the surroundings. I was apparently kept in what appeared to be a chamber of torture, I could tell that from the multiple lethal tools hanging on the stone wall.

“Hell would be my first guess.”

“Ah, we got ourselves a smart one. You were a werewolf before you came here, right?” he started walking back and forth slowly while tabbing his index finger on his upper lip while looking down onto the floor like he was in thoughts.

“That’s true.” I confirmed.

“And that’s what makes you so interesting… you see.. your kind never end up at my table, literally speaking, you usually go somewhere else. You know where that is?” he asked teasingly and stopped to look at me.

“No, I don’t.”

“That’s not important right now either, what’s important is what I have to offer you.” He started walking again with a grin on his face.

“And what is that?”

“You see… right now, you’re just a mere soul. A rather unfortunate soul hence you’re.. well.. hooked. But if you say yes I’ll give you the opportunity to become even more – a demon like me. Or, not completely like me since I’m the boss around here.” He stopped again and looked at me.