What would Rambo do?!

”It’s the rest of your father’s stash.. yeah..” Jason admitted.

My head was about to explode. I was just about to have the situation under control and now Jason had to throw this bomb on me too.

“I see… damn.. Jason, why the hell?” I scratched the back of my head looking from the box in the ground and to the others by the car.

“I just thought, you know.. if..” he tried to explain, but I interrupted him.

“If if, my ass is… damn there’s no saying in English… DAMN THIS!” I said and kicked the ground in front of me and twirled around while trying to fit this discovery into my calculations of the situation.

“What are you talking about Molly? I’m sorry, but Stefan and I agreed this was a good idea.” He said trying to defend himself.

“First of all, we need to hurry so pick up the box and drag it to the cars, it’s dangerous being split up like this.” I demanded and Jason quickly pulled up the box without any objections, and put it on the ground next to the guys’ car.

Everyone who hadn’t seen the stuff my dad had made was looking curiously at the big box. It kinda looked like one of those boxes the military used for the bombs and stuff.

“I demand a short explanation for this..” I announced looking down at the box.

“Stefan got a text from Klaus before you showed up that said he should dig a grave to make it look like something had been buried recently. Then we thought, as a safety precaution, that we’d actually bury the stuff here.. because Klaus wouldn’t know about it, and David would think it all was a trick so he wouldn’t expect it to really be there..” Jason explained in almost one breath.

“… So Klaus doesn’t know? You didn’t consider the fact he’d be pissed?” I asked Jason, trying to control my temper.

“Be careful pointing fingers Molly, as far as I remember you’ve taken some chances yourself?” his words stung, mostly because he was right and I knew he referred to the incident at the fair when I went with Klaus up in the Ferris Wheel.

“What did you expect us to do with all this now?” I asked and put away my skepticism.

“You and Elena gear up and sit in the car. If you somehow silently can give Elena an introduction to the guns and the other things I introduced you to at the hotel, then…”

“What?!” Elena and I asked at the same time.

“If he wants to get to you and you guys are in the car it’ll take him about a second to rip off the door and that may be the second you need to pull the trigger and save your lives. Besides you can easily escape! You guys are in greater danger out here, and it makes it easier for us to protect you if you sit in the car. If you don’t do it, I’ll force you in there!” Jason started seeming desperate, even though I didn’t like the fact that him, Stefan, Bonnie, and Sam would stand outside the car exposed to danger.