What to do?!

My knees felt like jelly and my sight became blurry. I was just about to hit the ground before I found myself landing in a pair of strong, manly arms.

“What the.. Molly?! Wake up!” I heard Jason’s frantic voice calling my name and felt his hand gently padding my cheek to wake me up. Everything was spinning and I felt a bit nauseated. I placed a hand on my forehead and fought to get back up on my feet but I had to give up and fell right back into Jason’s arms.

“What’s.. what’s wrong.. with me?” I mumbled confused and I’m pretty sure I sounded like a drunken person.

“She’s reacting to the spell, I bet she’s dehydrated and dizzy, she needs more water and to lay down!” Bonnie said and ordered Caroline to find some water for me, even though she didn’t seem motivated to do so.

Jason lifted me up and carried me to the couch in the living room. Someone had lit up the fire place and I felt the warmth from the flames caressing my body. Stefan was in the living room too, I guessed him and Jason had been in here while the girls had been pulling me back from the meeting with Damon. I looked outside the windows and saw the stats in the sky. It was night time, and I hadn’t realized that until now. How long was I captured in that spell?

“What.. time is it?” I asked at last while clenching my eyes. My head was beginning to hurt.

“You were just about to pass out, and all you care about is what time it is?” Jason asked in disbelief.

“Well.. yes.. and thanks.” I said and reached for the glass of water Caroline had found for me.

“It’s close to 8 pm. You were gone for almost an hour.” He explained.

“Oh.. really? It didn’t feel that long..” I said and opened my eyes. I had double sight and it only worsened the dizziness.

“You lose track of time when performing such spell, especially one as strong as this one, you had to penetrate both David’s and Damon’s minds. It’s hard to explain the details.” Bonnie said.

“Oh.. am I gonna be alright soon? I mean.. I’d like to tell you guys about Damon.” I slowly managed to put a sentence together. Jason was looking at me with his piercing blue eyes filled with worry. I’d forgotten all about our small fight outside by the car, I guessed he came to his senses when everything started to get serious.

“Ssch, relax. You need to rest.” He said. The others had gathered around me, Caroline was standing in the back still looking skeptical. But she kept her mouth shut.

“Come, let’s make some dinner and give her some quiet.” Stefan suggested and the other’s nodded.

“I’ll stay here, if it’s okay with you, Molly?” Jason asked and I gave him a reassuring nod.

I guessed Jason still weren’t too comfortable staying here, Tammie and Sam seemed to have a sort of connection with Bonnie and Rose were just being the sweet people person she was. Jason probably felt he only had me at the moment, and he might have felt bad being so passive earlier and he wanted to make up for it now. But I didn’t mind, for some reason I felt more relaxed when it was only him and me who were left in the warm living room. He pulled a chair closer to the sofa I was lying in and took my hand.

“We’ll get him back soon, don’t worry.. we’ll figure this out, and I promise that.. that I’ll contribute more when we’re gonna find out how we’re gonna do it..” he said in a serious tone.

“I know..” I mumbled and tried to pull off a forgiving smile, but I must have looked a bit goofy because it made Jason chuckle.

“What?” I asked him.