Only time will tell....

love you guys so much hope your enjoying the story. I love hearing from you all ♡♥

3 months...alot can happen in 3 months. 3 months ago I graduated, Kelly and Luke had decided to FINALLY start dating. 2 months ago I bought a new house , 1 month ago my dad moved back home for good and Jake sold his bar offically to Luke, and started to work for a construction company. 3 weeks ago I bought a dog named troy and 2 weeks ago I started to go to fashion school. 3 months 9hours and 29 minutes ago was the last time I spoke to Jake......

Who knew so much could change in 3 months. It was great having dad home again and he finally had time to see his friends and go out, which led to him finding Rachael.  Dad and Rachael started dating 2months ago and I was so so excited for him, he deserved to be happy and Rachael was really sweet and was also up to go shopping, the best thing was she jusy wanted to be my friend no more, dad won the jackpot with her.

I had bumped into Chase and Jake a few times, we hadn't really talked and I felt bad but I just wasn't ready for that yet and they understood. I saw Luke everyday he was always attached to Kelly he was such a love sick boy it was adorable. He would give me updates on the boys not alot but just enough to let me no they were ok. He had tried many times to get everyone together but he new not to push me and I loved him for that.

Since the night with Jake I have done everything and anything to fill my time so I wouldnt think of him, I have re decorated my room 11 times in 2 months and re decorated the loungeroom 6 times until dad and Rachael begged me to stop.

Jake filled my mind every moment of everyday and I hated it because I wasn't ready to face him yet, I new I loved him but I wanted to achieve some things on my own before I gave into my heart plus i wanted to be ridiculously sure that he was for me.

It didn't help that dad still went to Jakes every friday for boys footy night, dad had forgiven him when he found out why he had left all those months ago.

So tonight was Friday night, dad was going to Jakes so Rachael and me had planned a girls night jusy the 2 of us. We had chcik flicks picked out and the Chinese menu ready for when dad left.

We were watching some Simpsons when dad walked into the loungeroom and sat on the coffee table infront of us. "My two faveourite ladies sitting together I love that sight" Rachael laughed and gave dad a kiss and sat back next to me "ok well before I go to Jakes I wanted to organize something with you gals.... It's Thanksgiving next weekend and I no we dont do the turkey but we do have a big family dinner, well this year I think it would be nice to invite the boys they are like family and it would be really nice, what do you girls say...". I sat quietly not knowing what to do I wanted this for my dad but I dont know if im ready for Jake yet. Thankfully Rachael notices and squeezes my hand "Harry sweetheart how about you let me and Becca talk it out and we will call you later on tonight and let you no". Dad smiled and patted my leg "Thankyou for thinking about it Becca I no it will be hard but I think it would be really good, but you girls decide, anyways have a good night talk to you soon Love you both" he gave us both a kiss on the cheek and left.

No more was said about Thanksgiving while we ordered our chinese and watched some tv. Finally dinner came and we laughed as we ate and just relaxed, Rachael was so easy to get along with we liked the same things and she designed children's clothes so we had alot in common.

A few hours had past before I new I had to ring dad with an answer and I new Rachael was thinking the same thing "look B don't be mad but your dad told me about what happened a few months ago and I'm very sorry you had to go through that. Tell me what your thinking".

"Rach I really don't no, I love Jake more then I ever thought possible but im so scared to be that in love and that vulnerable again..."

"Sweetie being in love is something everyone deserves and your not vulnerable honestly what I think is if your going to love someone you give them your all, your heart and soul and if it doesnt work out...well you gave it everything but if it works and im very sure you to will it can be the best investment you ever made. You don't have to give up the person you are to be the person you used to be, he doesnt expect that, you have bothe changed for the better you have both grown and become stronger people all on your own. But your heart deserves to feel loved again, maybe not today but when it feels right you will no..".

I hugged her tight and I new she was right avoiding the person you love is just hurting yourself. I got up and grabbed the phone and rang Jakes house.

"yello Scott residence". I laughed at Lukes lovely greeting " luke put Jake on the phone please". I heard Luke gasp and heard the phone being tossed around.

"Becca.."

"Hey Jake umm I just wanted to invite you and the boys to Thanksgiving if your all interested?".

"Umm are you sure B?" I smiled he was so caring god I missed his voice so much "Yeah I'm very sure it will be nice so are you in?"

"Of course B, thanks for the chance..." his voice broke a little and I new he was trying not to cry this chance meant everything to him.

"Thanks for waiting". I hung up the phone before I could cry, I new I had done the right thing and for the first time in 3 months my heart didn't feel like it was broken....