Fancy meeting you here...

The weekend past and I did pretty much nothing, cleaned the house up and just chilled out watching movies oh and texting Chase non-stop. He was so sweet and cute it just sucked he was working all weekend then I had school all week, I couldn’t stop thinking about our kiss and how much I wanted to do it again. Kelly spent the weekend at Mitch’s house which I was surprised with cause she usually only did the one night thing, so this was new for her.

Finally Monday morning arrived and I groaned as I hit my alarm clock, I wasn’t a morning person at all. I dragged myself out of bed and jumped in the shower then headed for my wardrobe, I flicked through it until I decided on my jeans, my I heart New York shirt my leather jacket and my converse. I straightened my hair and put on the minimum make up, packed my bag and headed downstairs. I grabbed a V out of the fridge and headed out to my car. My car was my baby I loved her and took a lot of pride in her she was a 2012 Mini cooper convertible, it was the only upside of my dad never being home, she was my early 18th present and I loved her.

I pulled up at school and found Kelly waiting for me with our friends Jason, Kyle and Khloe. I made my way over to them and we did our usual morning greetings.

We started making our way into school as Khloe caught us up on all the gossip over the weekend, she was famous for being the gossip queen of Lakeside High. “So guys did you hear that last week Mr Kingston got arrested for embezzlement so now we have a new English sub teacher and OMG guys mega hottie”. We all laughed at Khloe she was harmless but overly excited over nothing. “Khloe seriously he could be the biggest hottie ever but teachers are teachers there pains in the butts and always moody”. Khloe rolled her eyes at me “Oh you just wait little lady we have English second and you tell me you don’t think he’s gobsmacking gawjaz” I laughed and we all split off for our first period which for me was unfortunately history, snooze class.

 The hour rolled by and finally the bell rang and I ran for the  door. I met up with Khloe and Jason for our English class and Khloe was dragging us along “Come on guys I actually wanna get a good seat so we can look at Mr Hottie” Jason snorted and I rolled my eyes as we finally approached our room. Khloe ran over and grabbed the first three seats smack bang in the front of the room. Jason and I made our way over “Becca if I wasn’t her boyfriend I would think she is in love with this dude” I laughed and patted his back “You no she loves you but it’s a new toy to play with” Jason chuckled and we sat down as everyone else made there way into the room. 10 minutes later everyone was here but still no teacher “Hmm he may be a hottie teacher Khloe but he’s definatly not a punctual one”. Jason snickered and high fived me gaining a glare from Khloe.

Suddenly there was a bang and a “Crap” and the class laughed as finally a man walked through the door. His hair was curly and slightly messy, he was wearing jeans and a blazer from what you could tell from the back of him. He dropped his bag and some books on the desk and without turning around he wrote his name on the board, Mr Scott.

I pulled my iPhone out and started replying to Kelly’s text as he started talking “Ok class sorry im late, it’s my first day and I got lost, it won’t happen again”. I gasped and sat there staring at my phone afraid to look up, I knew that sexy husky voice, but it couldn’t be. I slowly sat up properly and almost feel off my chair, of all the people to be my new teacher Chase was not who I had in mind, maybe I can sneak out he hasn’t seen me yet...

 “Ok now since it’s our first day im going to go through the class roll and when I get to you tell me something about you”.  I pulled my hair in my face trying to hide from him the best I could, as the roll began I sat there shaking until I heard Khloe’s name “Hi Mr Scott im Khloe as you know and im on the girls soccer team” I started to hyperventilate because I knew that after Khloe was me. “Miss Rebecca White”. Well it’s now or never I guess, I stood up like everyone else and put on my fakest smile “Hi im Becca and im on the soccer team with Khloe”.

I sat down as fast as I could trying to avoid his gaze he looked like he had seen a ghost “Becca” he muttered I gave a small wave and went back to looking anywhere but him. After a few seconds the roll call continued. We spent the rest of the class finding out about each other and I noticed he never asked me another question. Finally the bell to lunch rang and I hurriedly packed up “Miss white could you stay behind for a few moments”. I sat back down roughly, of course he couldn’t pretend he didn’t see me. Everyone made their way out and Chase shut and locked the door after everyone was gone, he stood at the door for a few moments and I looked down at the desk suddenly worried.

“Your in high school how could you lie to me Becca” he shouted. I jumped at his angry voice it scared me slightly. “I never lied to you we never said how old we were it never came up” I muttered and to my horror I realised I was crying, Chase seemed to noticed and was instantly by my side wiping my eyes. “Im sorry B I didn’t mean to get angry but do you know what this means we have to end this now before anyone gets hurt”. I nodded  and slowly got up “I’m sorry I upset you I didn’t think you would mind anyway im 18 but I get it your my teacher and that’s how it has to be” I made my way to the door only to be pulled back roughly and suddenly his lips were on mine and we were kissing hungrily and roughly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and pushed me against the door.

after a few minutes of making out Chase pulled away slowly “Im sorry we shouldn’t have done that but damn it Becca I have wanted to do that since I left you on Friday night”. I nodded and fixed myself up “That can’t happen again Becca im sorry” I nodded sadly and made my way out of the room, this day was going to last forever.