Drunken Days LOVED up nights

Ok guys sexytime ahead, hope you all enjoy and major twist ahead :)

remember to comment/vote/fan love you guys <3

We arrived at Jakes and I felt so much calmer already. We headed inside and to my surprise Luke was there “Hey baby girl is in the house” I rolled my eyes and jump on his back wrapping my arms around his neck “Sure am Lucy but don’t you have a home” Luke and Jake chuckled as I slid off his back “I do but Jake’s is much cooler plus we did some work here” I chuckled and sat on the lounge. Jake walked down the hall way and came back with a City Beach bag and threw it on my lap “That’s for you princess you never got to wear them so I kept them for next time” I smiled as I looked in the bad it was a cute two piece olive green bikini but thankfuly the top was a crop top style and my boobs didn’t hang out, I loved them and the colour always looked good on me, I jumped up and hugged Jake tight “Thanks there so friggen cute”. Luke rolled his eyes “B there just swimmers” I hit his arm and headed down to the spare room to get changed.

5 minutes later I came back to the lounge room feeling sexy as hell, Luke’s eyes raked over my body and I shook my butt “Take a picture Lucy it lasts longer” Jake laughed as I walked out back. The guys came out holding a beer “Geez a bit early isn’t it” Jake rolled his eyes “Princess its 4pm somewhere” I chuckled and sat next to them. Luke got up and put the stereo on and I snuck a drink of his beer Jake just smiled and gave me his and went and got another.

After 2 hours of drinking I was as you would say…HAMMERED and so were the guy’s, I didn’t think it was possible to get so wasted off beer but I had achieved it. We never got around to swimming and that was probably a good thing. We had moved inside to the lounge room where I was sitting in Jakes lap and Luke had my legs around his neck, we were watching some weird cartoon that they liked, I really didn’t care I was surprisingly comfortable.

When the guy’s show finished Luke decided we would play spin the bottle, I laughed at the cheesy grin on his face “You may get my kisses but you no there’s a chance you will land on Jake to” Luke shrugged his shoulders “Meh win some lose some”. Luke spun first and it landed on Jake I broke out laughing “Sure you still wanna play Lucy” I slurred out. He nodded and I dared them to kiss each other for 1 minute. They did and the second the minute was over Jake pulled me into his lap “Princess that wasn’t very nice” I chuckled and it was jakes turn to spin “Wait I can’t sit here or it won’t work”. Jake pouted and sat me next to him, he spun the bottle and it landed on Luke “What are the fucking odds” Jake muttered, I decided to be nice and made them strip each other down to their boxers.  Luke smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek “Thanks I wasn’t ready to kiss him again”. It was my turn and the bottle landed on Jake who grinned over at me, “Alright you guys let’s make this interesting Becca you have to make Jake here Jizz his pants without touching his happy area” I chuckled and suddenly Jake looked scared. “Ok deal but you can at least leave the room while I do it give him some dignity” Luke smiled and headed out back winking at us as he left.

Jake sat back on the lounge and I climbed into his lap already feeling his hardness against my thigh, I held the moan in as I looked into his eyes, they were filled with lust and hunger and in that moment I wanted nothing but to make him mine, all thought of Chase were completely gone. I smiled sexily  and kissed up his neck breathing on it softly as I went, his hands came up to my waist and held me tight as my lips made their way up his neck. I couldn’t wait anymore I needed to taste his lips and suddenly we were kissing hungrily, I tried not to grind against him but he was making it impossible as he pulled me against his throbbing member. A moan escaped my throat ad apparently that was all Jake needed to hear because within seconds he was carrying me through the house, pushing me up against walls as we walked. Kissing Jake was different it was full of hunger, need and roughness but no matter how rough he was he was still gentle enough to show he cared.

We finally stumbled into his bedroom as he kicked the door shut he put me down without taking his lips from mine while He untied my swimmers and I slid his boxers off. The second our clothes were gone I was in his arms again pressed against the door with my feet wrapped around his waist. We were a grinding mess and I couldn't stop the moans leaving my mouth. Jake grunted against my lips and it turned me on so much. I trailed my hand down and grasped his member running it against myself, making us both moan. Jake pulled his lips away briefly and looked me in the eyes, I knew he was giving me an out but I needed this I needed him, I nodded franticly and within seconds his mouth was back on mine and we were joined as one.

At some point in our love making we made it to the bed, it was much more comfortable then the wooden door, Jake was so soft and loving covering my body in kisses and not one inch went untouched, I discovered every inch of his toned body and I couldn’t get enough. Our kisses became more frantic the closer we got to our release and within moments we were moaning each other’s name as we climaxed.

Jake pulled me into his arms as I curled up against his body, I felt at home and it felt right being with him. I was so tired that within moments I passed out with warm tight arms wrapped around my naked body.

What felt like moments later, but was actually hours I woke alone in a bed that wasn’t mine, to shouting, smashing and banging. I sat up fast only to realise I was naked and suddenly every touch, kiss and moan came back to me. I laid back down as the tears streamed down my face, what have I done and why don’t I regret it as much as I should. Suddenly the bed dipped and Jakes face appeared before me, he took one look at my face and suddenly his face was filled with hurt and regret. Before he could move I grab his arm and pulled him back to me he looked at me shocked but sat back down. I smiled softly and climbed into his lap and held him tight.

We sat in silence for a few moments before Jake decided to speak “Do you regret what happened” I kissed his shoulder softly and looked into his eyes “I know that I should but I don’t I regret it because I no you and Chase are going to hate each other but I feel different when im with you im happy and your less complicated” Jake smiled and lifted my chin and kissed me softly. When he pulled away I held his hand “Do you regret it” I muttered Jake pulled me close “Princess I could never regret you, truth is I liked you the second I saw you” I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him deeply. "sorry about the noise luke was looking for food and can't be quiet" he chuckled and slowly starter kissing up my neck. 

A knock at the door stopped us and Jake gave me a t-shirt “Come in Luke” I smiled softly at Luke as he came in looking like crap I patted the spot next to us and he smiled as he plopped down next to us. I gave him a gentle hug and he handed me some panadol I kissed his cheek and headed to the bathroom. When I came back Luke looked a lot happier “Guys you need to open some windows this room smells like sex, oh and you loose” Jake punched him in the arm and I just chuckled and headed out to the kitchen  looking for food “Pizza’s on its way princess” Jake whispered in my ear I smiled and looked at the clock, crap it was 7:30 I went and grabbed my phone and saw I had 15 messages, oh boy. They were all from Kelly I quickly texted her back letting her no I was ok.

“Ok so I don’t wanna ruin the mood but what exactly is going on with you guys” Luke muttered as I plopped on his lap and changed the channel to Family Guy. I sat quietly because I didn’t know what was happening between us.

“Well Becca is my girlfriend if she will have me” Jake muttered and I smiled over at him and climbed into his lap and kissed him softly “Hey boyfriend” Jake chuckled and held me close.

“Damn I gotta get me one of those” Luke muttered and I laughed and threw the pillow at him, for the first time in a while I felt like I was a part of something not just on my own. But I knew I had to go to school tomorrow and talk to Chase…this wasn’t going to be fun not at all….