Happiness OVER

hey guys thank for all your reads we're up to 61 that's pretty exciting for me:) i would love to no what you guys would like to see happen in this story and any ideas that i decide to use i will happily dedicate <3 on with the show....

8:45 am that’s the time that I was awoken to jumping on our bed, yelling and pillows being thrown at us. Chase jumped out of bed so fast, I was so glad all our clothes were on still, and he charged at Jake who as of now was laying on the flooring pissing himself laughing, while Luke and Troy ran down the hallway, obviously they were smart enough to stand near the exit.

“You fucker what the hell are you doing” Chase yelled while trying not to laugh.

“Dude its quarter to 9 get your asses up you no we do brekkie at 9am so we thought we would wake you guys up instead of a horrible alarm, we’re just looking out for you bro” Jake chuckled. I threw my pillow at Chase and chuckled as I made a run to the bathroom.

Finally 20mins later we all packed into a booth at the local diner. Chase held my hand under that table as I gave my drink order to Jake “So you guys seem good” Jake nodded over to Chase and I. Chase rolled his eyes “have you no faith in me brother” Jake laughed “I do but I thought for sure my gal was going to kick your ass to the curb today” I smiled and rolled my eyes at Jake. Luke wrapped his arms around me “Nah bro she’s here for me right babe” I laughed and leaned into his side “Just for you my Lucy” The guys all broke out in laughter as the waiter came over, she took our orders and Luke stared me down the entire time. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek “Naw Luke you no I love ya” Luke smiled and fist bumped Troy. “Dude that gay ass fist bump totally just lost you points” Luke looked at me shocked as I nodded my head “Damn” he muttered. 

I looked over to Chase and noticed he looked a little pissed off I reached over and pulled his lips to mine and kissed him softly and whispered in his ear “You no im yours” Chase pulled me closer and grinned over at the guys “She’s mine fuckers back off” I rolled my eyes and just in time the food arrived.  The guys all had the big breakfast consisting of Pancakes, bacon & eggs, hash browns, sausages and scrambled eggs. I looked at all there food shocked that they would eat it all. Jake smiled over at me “B I love ya but we’re growing boys” I chuckled as I dug into my omelette. The guys all finished before me and I felt awkward being watched while I was eating “Guys seriously were all not bottomless pits stop looking at me while im eating go do something please”.

Jake jumped up “OK babes after this we’re going to the beach so do you want me to grab you a suit?” I smiled up at Jake he was such a sweetie “Umm yeah I’ll give you some cash” Jake stared me down “No it’s on me what size” I smiled and jumped up and gave him a quick hug “size 12 and nothing overly slutty got it” Jake kissed me head “Oh hell no im not having other guys check out my gal". I laughed and sat back down to finish the last few mouthfuls of food.

When I finally finish we all headed out front waiting for Jake to get back. Chase’s phone rang and he moved away a bit from us, we slowly kept walking as I looked back to see if he was ok, he didn’t look too happy with the person he was talking to. Finally he came back over and made us all stop “Guys bad news Jake just said he bumped into Erin and she is now following him like a lost puppy, she’s coming to the beach…” the guys groaned loudly “Damn It dude she’s never going to leave she loves you so usually we can pass her off to you to take care of but I guess we can’t any more….oh” Luke suddenly stopped talking and I noticed Chase trying to kill him with his eyes, and suddenly it click, I turned to Chase and saw a look of pain in his face when his eyes landed on me “Please tell me he meant that you took her to the shops or movies and just didn’t have sex with her all the time to make her go away...”. Just as Chase was about to answer a blonde bimbo started screeching his name “Chaseee baby, I’ve been waiting for you to call me” I rolled my eyes and started to walk away, my question already answered for me, why couldn’t I just catch a break.

After 5 minutes of walking Jake came up next to me in his car “B please get in baby girl”. I hadn’t even noticed the tears streaming down my face, damn it that’s the last time im going to cry over him. I stopped and walked over to Jake “Just take me home please, I don’t want to talk about it”. Jake nodded sadly and held my hand the whole way home. Suddenly we pulled up at my house and I realised I hadn’t told him where I lived, I looked over and he smiled softly “Chase told me where you lived”. I nodded sadly and reached for the door “Becca you gotta understand the shit with Erin was before you” I nodded slowly “I no that I do but every time I start to trust him something always happens, I mean is this how it’s always going to be…im not that girl, im nothing like those girls, what if he expects me to be..” Jake held me tight “He likes you because your not those girls b, and those girls have nothing to be proud of but you, your smart, beautiful funny and caring and I only met you last night” I smiled and kissed his cheek “Thanks but I need to think about this” he nodded and I hopped out of the car.

I made my way upstairs in to my room and just laid on my bed and cried. How could I care so much about Chase in this short period of time? Our relationship was already so complicated I just don’t know if it’s going to be worth it in the end??