I love you

Hey guys a little bit of sexy time to spice it up for you so excited we’ve hit 155 reads as of this chapter posting. I love you guys so much Keep voting and commenting and your inputs are always valued anything you want to see happen let me know!

The next 2 weeks rolled by and I was happier then I had ever been. Chase and Jake were acting like brothers again and there had only been two awkward moments between the three of us. Tomorrow my dad was coming home I was beyond excited I had told him all about Jake, minus the Chase part and he was happy for me but told me to be prepared for the dad interrogation. I was so excited about him coming home but I was also disappointed that for the next few weeks I wouldn’t be sleeping in Jakes arms every night like I had gotten used to.

To my surprise Jake was more worried about meeting my dad then he had led on. Luke wasn’t helping at all, he was teasing the crap out of Jake for being so worried. I was spending my last night at Jakes tonight but he had to go to the club around 10pm so Luke was on babysitting duty. We ordered Chinese, my choice of course, and just after dinner we watched some Criminal minds. Half way through the first episode Jake threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his room. I laughed at the look on Luke’s face “Dude im still here give me 2 minutes to get out first” I chuckled as Jake kicked his door shut and pushed me up against the door. He pulled my lips to his and kissed me softly, I melted into his lips and body. I couldn’t help the moans that escaped my throat as I pulled him closer. The kiss became hungry and filled with passion.

He walked us over to the bed and before I could do anything my dress was gone and his warm hands were all over my body. I pulled his shirt off as he slid my panties down, I moaned as he ran his hands over my centre, his touch set me on fire. Suddenly his pants and boxers were gone and I was no longer wearing a bra. He pushed me on to the bed and crawled up my body planting kisses up my stomach all the way along to my lips. I traced my hands over his chest and abs as he finally pulled my lips back to his. This kiss was a lot slower and softer than before, he grinded himself against me as I moaned into his mouth. He entered me slowly and I could never get enough of that feeling, we moved together in a steady rhythm not rough or rushed just filled with love. Our kisses became hungrier and more desperate the closer we came to our climax and within minutes we were moaning each other’s name. Jake covered my body in kisses and I smiled as he pulled me close to him.

We held each other for what seemed like hours but was only 10 minutes before either one of us spoke. “You sure you have to go into the club tonight?” Jake smiled sadly “im sorry princess but it was either tonight or tomorrow night and I really wanna see your dad, I’ll be gone a few hours promise”. I smiled and kissed him softly. I traced my hand over his body as we laid comfortably. “I have something for you princess” I smiled and sat up a little “Oh yeah, wanna go round 2” I chuckled and Jake grinned over at me “As much as it kills me to say no to that I got you something you can keep” I smiled and watched as he headed over to the dressing table. He came back to the bed with his hand behind his back grinning like a mad man “It’s not to impressive but I hope you like It” he handed me a jewellery box and when I opened it I gasped “Jake this is beautiful” inside was a beautiful 12ct Gold Chain charm bracelet, it had a tiara on it that had princess engraved on it, a beautiful diamond love heart and a gold letter J & B. Jake put it on for me as I sat and stared at this beautiful bracelet .

I climbed over the bed and into his lap and covered him in kisses and thank you’s. Jake chuckled as he held me tight, then he did something I wasn’t expecting.

“I love you Becca” he breathed into my ear. My heart melted with those four simple words. I knew I had really really loved him for about a week and a half but I didn’t want to say it first and ruin it.

“I love you to so much” I kissed him deeply as he held me tight.

There was a knock at the door and Jake looked sad “Come in Luke” Luke smiled as he walked in with his hands over his eyes “Is it safe first” I gasped and ran to the bathroom while Jake chuckled as he put pants on “Ok man decent now” Luke shook his head “Dude that was close I don’t wanna see your junk, anyways man it’s 10:30….”.

I came out in my pj’s and gave Jake a quick hug and kiss and walked him out to the front door.

“be good I love you” I smiled and kissed him softly “Don’t worry im going to bed now, someone made me tired and I love you to” Jake grinned and headed out.

Luke smiled over at me when I shut the door “Wanna hang for half hour there’s on last episode of criminal minds on” I smiled and snuggled up to him “The bracelet looks good” I nodded as I ran my hand over the charms. When the show was over I kissed Luke goodnight and headed into Jakes room. I fell asleep breathing in the smell of his body. At some point in the night arms wrapped around me and a mumbled “Love you princess” was said before I fell back asleep.