Finals and old friends

hey everyone sorry it's been soo long but were at almost 4000 reads im so excited I have updated and edited and added alot to previous chapters so you may want to look those over. love to you all keep up the reading love you guys let me no anything you want to happen in this story or if there is a story you would like me to start for you all xo ♡♥♡

School finished last week and this week we only had to go in twice to do exams. today was my last exam day after this I was free from the school world...well until graduation night.

I had started my therapy this week and it was really helping me, it was hard speaking about your feelings and stuff but it made me feel better. Tomorrow is the first day of house hunting and I cant wait to start, when Kelly and I weren't studying we were looking at real estates.

My last final was now finally over and we all decided that as a reward we were all going to have some drinks at FUNHOUSE. I hadnt been to Jakes club in such a long time, well I hadn't really seen Jake much, Chase I couldn't avoid because he was always at school.

Luke and Kelly finally started dating and im so excited because i see Luke everyday, he fills me in on Jake not much just let's me know how he's doing.

"So lil lady your still coming tonight not backing out are you" Luke asked worriedly from the front seat. " I promised I'd go Lucy didn't I, plus if I dont come I no you will be banging down the door". Luked laughed "you no it missy".

We pulled up at Kellys and we showered and flicked through the wardrobes I decided on a blue strapless tight thigh high dress with a pair of purple pumps and my purple clutch and tonight I'm going to curl my hair.

Kelly on the other hand was a disaster she had clothes thrown everywhere.  "I have nothing to wear B nothing!!". I rolled my eyes and pulled her out of the closet " let me see about that miss now sit on the bed and wait". I found a cute pair of leather high waisted short shorts and a black lace corset crop top to go with it, I threw them at Kelly and she gasps " omg I forgot I bought this outfit its so cute its perfect B".

We got ready and finally it was 7pm and Luke was here to pick us up "Umm hell no both of you back inside" I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek " were fine Lucy and she's smoking hot just for you enjoy it". Luke groaned when Kelly got in the car "Babe your damn sexy tonight ok but I dont wanna have to beat guys up all night". I laughed and handed Kelly her leather jacket as Luke finally calmed down.

We arrived at the club no ID needed one glance from Luke to the bouncer and we were treated like royalty. We made our way through the croud and finally found Khloe and Jason " Hey guys you made it finally its so awesome here we should come more often" Khloe screamed much louder then needed I laughee and headed to the bar.

"what will it be" the bartender asked he was much older about mid 30's. "Just a coke thanks" and he was gone 2 minutes later a coke slid across the bar without spilling a drop, I laughed and looked up only to see Jake smiling back at me. He walked over and stood infront of me "Coke good choice your not drinking tonight?" I nodded lost for words.

"I haven't drank since "the incident" so I thought why start now I can have fun sober". Jake smiled and touched my hand softly, the soft touch sent shivers through my body "I drove by your house the other day looks pretty empty". he walked around and sat next to me as i fiddled  with my bracelet.  "yeah I've been staying at Kellys, still house hunting but tonight I think I will go home my beds still there and a bit of stuff,I want to give her and Luke some space they deserve it".

"You haven't called" Jake muttrred and my heart broke. "im sorry Jake I've been really focused on my finals and therapy I just needed to figure my head out a bit". He hugged me tightly "don't be upset it's fine Luke was keeping me updated I wanted to give you space but when I heard you all were coming here tonight I just wanted to say hi". I hugged him tight and breathed him in, there were nights I begged myself to get his shirt just to smell him once more.

"well im here now so lets hang out". Jake smiled and ordered himself a coke, I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. Eventually everyone made there way over to us and Lukes eyes lit up when he saw I was talking to Jake he hugged me tight and whispered in my ear "thank you for trying you both needed this" and kissed my cheek.

3 hours later and almost everyone had gone. I told kelly and luke about me staying at my house and they finally gave in and left.  "hey im heading home do you want a lift?" I nodded over at Jake and grabbed my jacket as we headed outside " thanks for the lift Jake" he rolled his eyes and opened the door for me. We drove in silence and finally we were out the front of the house. I opened the door and slid out "Hey Jake you wanna come in?". Jake flew out of the car in record time we both laughed and headed inside.

We headee upstairs and into my room I sat on the bed and kicked my shoes off then headed Inside my wardrobe and put some shorts and a tank on.  "Wanna see my favorite thing about this house" he nodded and followed me out the window us I climbed up the ladice fence up to the very roof top outside dads old bedroom window.

"Wow this is beautiful B" I smile and nod as we sit down on the roof facing the ocean "When ever mum and dad fought I came here, its my little space dad finally found out 3 years ago and built the woodern planks here to sit on, he said if I was gonna sit on the roof all night I should at least be comfortable" Jake laughed and I realised how much I had missed him.

"you still wear your bracelet" Jake whispered.  I smiled and twisted it in my fingers "of course its the most beautiful thing anyones ever given me and it reminds me of you".

We sat in silence for a few minutes "You know you never did tell me where you went and why...".

"Becca please dont ask me I already feel bad enough" he murmured out. "ok fine then Mr let's play 20 questions and we both have to answer whatever the other person asks no lies.....deal...".

"Deal". 

"What's your faveourite colour" Jake laughed "Blue, and yours becca".

"Purple".

"Faveourite Show"? I rolled my eyes at Jake I new he was going to avoid hard questions "tie between criminal minds and modern family and yours?".

"The Simpsons".

"Why did you leave?". Jake squeezed my hand and looked out to the water "I was waiting for that question and you deserve an answer. At first I just went to the club amd worked non stop for 2days to clear my head, but the last night I worked there some douchebags were selling drugs in my club, drugs that weren't there's and lets just say I had some bad guys coming after me until I got to San Francisco and explained the situation to some people.  The club was re opened and the drug charges against me were dropped but after that  I decided I wanted to sell, it's not a job I wanted forever and it's definitely not a job to raise a family into....".

"Do you ever think about what would have happened if I didnt leave and we didnt loose the baby...." I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded "every single day I was so happy and I loved you so much I think we would have had a great little family, but I guess it wasn't meant to be..".

We sat in silence in each others arms for what felt like hours "I will always love you Becca I no you need time to heal and I will give you as much as you need, but just no that when your ready I'll be waiting...always". I smiled and kissed his lips softly "thankyou for being patient".

We made our way back inside and I walked Jake to the door.

"bye Becca".

"bye Jake". As he walked away I new that it was going to be a long goodbye, I just wasn't sure how long.....