Taking Chances

Finally I re appeared out of the bathroom after what felt like hours but was only 10minutes. I turned the corner to see Jake sitting on the floor he smiled up at me and pulled me down to sit next to him “Im sorry Becca I didn’t see it going down like that” he muttered and squeezed my hand softly I smiled over at him and leaned on his shoulder “its ok I knew there was a chance it would blow up in my face”.

Jake got up and pulled me up “I told everyone to go home accept 2 of my boys, the party was turning into a snooze fest so come back outside and we’ll all just chill ok” I nodded as he led me out the back. When we got outside I noticed it was only Jake’s 2 best friends left and no chase. I went and sat next to Jake and his friends “Hey pretty girl come have a drink and chill out” I smiled and grabbed the rum and coke while Jake sat next to me “Hey B umm…Chase’s gone but you can stay the night here if you want there’s a spare room unless you want a lift home?”. I snuggled up to Jake “Is it ok if I just hang here a bit, homes so empty the company would be a nice change”.

Jake smiled and pulled his phone out “Alright pizza it is guys” I chuckled as the guys started yelling out orders Jake nudged me and I looked over the list “Can I just steal a piece of all 3 that will do me” Jake rolled his eyes “That’s like nothing but that’s fine”.

2 hours later and the guys had polished off there pizza’s and we were watching Criminal Minds on TV “Dude I love this show but fuck there are some creepers” Luke muttered I laughed and nudged him “Naw is Lucy scared” Jakes burst out laughing as Luke stared me down “Oh hell no Becca no chick names come on im a sexy hunka spunk” I laughed and rolled my eyes at him “Whatever you think Lucy”.  Jake high fived me and I snuggled up to him more “Hey guys im beat after all the drama of tonight do you mind showing me to the room...oh crap I don’t have any clothes” I muttered.

Jake jumped up and ran down the hall banging doors as he went I laughed and got up and followed him. He came out with a t-shirt and shirts that looked like they would fit I smiled up at him as he blushed “Chick clothes amazing how much crap you gals leave behind” I chuckled and he led me down the hall to the spare room it was a beautiful white with a forest green feature wall just like my bedroom at home. “See you in the morning pretty girl, oh we do breakfast at 9 so be ready” he hugged me tight and left shutting the door behind him.

I got changed and got into bed texting Kelly about tonight events. Halfway through texting my third reply I heard yelling and banging coming from the front room,  I got out of bed and slowly crept to the door opening it slowly.

“What the fuck Chase you just left her here, that’s not ok you don’t bring someone to a place they have never been and leave them” Jake screamed in Chase’s face. Chase had a black eye and a busted lip already, oh Jake.

“Fuck you what do you care, you no how I feel about her, why the fuck did you do that” Chase yelled kneeing Jake in the gut. I gasped as I watch frozen to the spot. Luke and Troy finally decided to step in separating them.

“Chase if you like her so much why did you fuck off with that slut huh”.

“We didn’t do anything I drove her straight home then I went to the beach to think about how much of a mess I had made, I knew she was safe with you, I was always coming back I just needed to cool down” Chase muttered. Finally I could move and I made my way down the hall way, as I reached the end Jake walked over to me in a hurry and pulled me into a hug “Sorry to wake you we're ok” Jake muttered I checked him over and headed to the kitchen without looking at chase. I grabbed ice packs and a bag of frozen peas and carried them out. I handed Jake an ice pack and threw the bag of frozen peas at Chase. I headed down to the bathroom and looked through the first aid kit and grabbed some stuff. As I made my way back out to the lounge room I noticed a grin on Jake’s face, I rolled my eyes and walked over to Chase and pushed him onto the lounge and cleaned his face up for him “Seriously im not worth beating the crap out of each other for” I muttered.

“Babe don’t worry to much they do this all the time” Luke smiled over at me and I chuckled “Of course you do your idiots”. Chase and Jake laughed “Oh baby girl were all kinds of fucked up but you love us”.  I headed out to the bin and threw away all the rubbish from cleaning Chase up. “Ok now no more fighting please it’s scary as fuck” I muttered as I headed back to my room.

A few minutes later there was a knock at my door “Come in” I muttered wiping my eyes, god I was crying, they were fine im such a baby. Chase was in front of me in seconds “Hey we're ok Becca im so sorry” I nodded and wiped my eyes. Chase laid next to me and pulled me into his chest and I felt at home “Im sorry I left no matter how jealous I was, that was a dog thing to do” I nodded and stayed silent. “Look Becca I do care about you more then I should and after tonight I cant pretend that I don’t”.

I smiled up at him as he grinned down at me “But im still worried so if you will have me I wanna try I really do but we have to be really careful” I nodded and pulled his lips to mine and kissed him deeply, he moaned against my mouth as I ran my hands through his hair bringing him closer. I pulled away after a few minutes “Im so happy I’ve wanted this for a while now” I whispered into his chest. Chase smiled and snuggled next to me “Come on baby girl it’s been a long ass day get some sleep well talk in the morning”. Before I could protest I passed out with Chase’s arms wrapped around me tight and for once I felt more at home then ever.