blurb - a/n

"You gonna be okay walking home by yourself?" He asked. Lucia looked at him and in his eyes saw a bit of concern for her.

Her heart skipped a beat.

Lucia nodded, smiling brightly the best she could. "Y-Yeah, I'll be okay. I know what places to avoid and whatnot." Lucia said quietly, but just loud enough for Luke to hear. He nodded, letting out a shaky breath.

"Alright, well, I hope we can hang out more sometime. Text you later?"

"S-Sure."

And with that, Lucia walked down the hall again, towards the elevator to go back down to the lobby. It wasn't as quick as when she was going up. Neither was the walk through the lobby, or the walk home in general.

Lucia sighed once she finally got home, stripping out of her clothes and into a t-shirt, grabbing her computer and laying down in her bed. Her legs hurt from the walking, but she paid it no mind as she silently drifted off to sleep, her dreams filled with a certain blonde-haired, blue-eyed pop star.

- - - - - - - -

alright, hi, i'm adi, this is my first book whoo yay excitement 

okay so basically i'm currently writing this on another website and planning to post it here on wattpad for you guys to read. i haven't finished it on the other site, but i only have a few chapters left. i might post the first few chapters here just so you guys don't have to wait long - i'll post the first tonight - and once i finish i'll post it all weekly.

so, yeah, that's basically it