Chapter 18

Us four quickly ran into our room to get dressed for the evening. Rachelle and Karissa didn't change much because they were in black dresses for the play. They ended up keeping those on and touching up their makeup. Jen and I had to get out of our costumes and redo our hair. Jen put on a bright pink dress that hung loose on her body. I put on a soft yellow dress that hugged my body in the right spaces. All of our dresses came just past our knees.

After we finished getting ready we headed downstairs towards the lobby of the opera house. When we got there everybody else was ready and waiting to go. Andrew spotted us right away and came over to us. We chatted for a little while and then we all made our way to the night club. When we got there everybody kind of split off into groups.

"Where do you guys want to sit?" Andrew asked.

"How about in the back corner over there." I answered.

My friends all groaned. Every time when we went dancing in England I was always be the party pooper. I never was fond of the clubbing scene so I usually just sat in a secluded spot by myself. I usually bring a book as well so that I had something to do while my friends were dancing.

"No Tamara we are not sitting in the farthest corner away from everyone just because you don't like clubs." Karissa said to me.

"I think we should sit here." Jen said pointing to a table right next to the dance floor.

"If Tamara doesn't like clubs maybe we should sit at a table farther back." Andrew said.

"No I want to sit right here." Jen said sitting down.

"Okay well I'll go get some drinks for us while you all get comfortable. What does everybody want to drink?" Andrew asked.

"Rum." Rachelle said.

"I'll take a vodka martini." Karissa said.

"Wine! And not just a glass, bring the whole bottle!"

"Water."

"Water! Tanara you can't get water! She'll have gin." Karissa said.

"No if I'm going to have a drink, I'm going to have scotch." I said.

"But scotch is a old mans drink. I'm not sure I can be seen with you now." Jen said sarcastically.

"Haha very funny." I said.

"I'll go get the drinks." Andrew said.

He walked off and we started talking about the show. A little while later we saw him walk back with the drinks.

"Okay so we have rum for Rachelle, vodka martini for Karissa, scotch for Tamara, and a whole bottle of wine for Jen. "

"Thank you!" Jen said as she already started pouring herself a glass. She then chugged down her glass and poured herself another one.

"Whoa Jen you might want to take it easy." I said.

"Why? It's not like I have to worry about driving or walking because the carriage will take me home." Jen responded.

"So are you guys going to dance?" Andrew asked.

"In a minute, I'm just trying to get Derek's attention." Jen said.