Chapter 4

"So what do you think of our new apartment?" I asked with high hopes.

The apartment had two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom. Although it was small it's all we need right now. It already had all it's furniture in already so we didn't have to buy any right now. Granted the apartment was very dirty and the furniture was old but with a little cleaning it would be fine.

"Uh Temma, this is disgusting," Jen said.

"It's not that bad we just have to clean it up a little. I said trying to stay positive."

"Hello there is slime and gooey stuff all over the kitchen!" Georgie exclaimed.

"Plus the entire apartment is really dirty and dusty." Jen said taking a look around.

"And have you seen this couch?" Karissa asked pointing to our new blue couch. "It looks like it can give you aids by sitting on it!"

"I know it's not what we were expecting it to be. But if we spend a couple hours today cleaning everything up, it will look better in no time." I said positively.

"But you said that we could go dancing!" Jen pouted.

"Actually she said that we would spend a night in the town." Rachelle corrected.

"And what about shopping! I need a new dress for interviews tomorrow." Georgie whined.

"Alright alright, we will go dancing but we can't go shopping. We don't have enough time." I said. They all looked reassured that we will still get to enjoy our first night in Paris.

"Let's get ready!" Jen exclaimed.

***
It was 7:00 and we were ready to party. It took us about three hours to get ready. Karissa did everybody's hair. Jen had her hair half up half down. Georgie hair was in a nice bun, Rachelle and Karissa had their hair straight, and my hair was in long wavy ringlets.

Then Rachelle picked out our dresses. I was in a light pink dress that went to my ankles and showed off my curves. Georgie was in a brown dress, Rachelle in a baby blue dress, Jen in a bright yellow, and Karissa in black.

We then put on our makeup that really made our eyes sparkle. After that we put on our shoes and we were ready to go.

At first we didn't see any clubs and we were starting to get nervous then out of my eye I saw a sign for one.

"Hey look there's a dance club over there!" I said.

"Oh yeah I see it! What's it called?" Jen asked.

"The sign says Moulin Rouge. Sounds interesting enough." Georgie said.

"Let's go in," I said.

Then we started to head towards the door. We payed the man at the door our money and went inside.

"Did anyone think the ticket guy was looking at us funny?" Rachelle asked.

"Yeah he did, I wonder why. " I answered.

"Guys look at the elephant in the room!" Jen said.

"Uh Jen there's anything awkward going on so there was no need for that comment. " Karissa said.

"No I mean the literal elephant. Well not a real elephant but the big one that's apart of the club. " Jen said and pointed towards the elephant.

"Oh I see it now, its beautiful, this whole club is beautiful." I said looking at the red curtains on the walls that covered the sitting tables. There was a huge stage that can can girls were dancing on. Then there was the dance floor were everybody was at. We all looked at the building in awe until I broke the silence.