Chapter 11

It has been a couple days since we last saw The Phantom. We haven't talked about him much because Andrew is always hanging out with us. No matter how hard we try we can't get a moment alone. But that's not the only thing going on around here. A few more instructors have been fired and no one knows why. We were discussing the disappearances at breakfast this morning.

"I don't get it my dance instructor was great but she hasn't been to work since yesterday." Jen said sitting down at our table in the dinning hall. We usually try to sneak off to the roof but we do eat some of our meals here.

"Yeah and I ran into my music teacher and she was crying. I asked her what was wrong and she just got sacked this morning!" Karissa exclaimed.

"I know! There something weird going on here. Why would three teachers be sacked all in the last few days?" Rachelle asked.

"I don't know. Maybe Andrew will know once he shows up for breakfast." Georgie answered.

"Speaking of Andrew. Does anybody else feel like he's been a little too nosy and is always following us?" I asked.

"Yeah he has! Ever since we talked about The Phantom, it seems like he doesn't trust us anymore." Jen answered.

"We can't talk about this now but tonight after work we will have a girls night in our room!" Karissa exclaimed.

"Ooh yes! We should get that bottle of wine again!" Jen said happily.

"No!" We all yelled.

"Well why not?" Jen asked.

"No offence Jen but you act really weird when you drink wine. And tonight we need to have a serious conversation without getting distracted." Georgie answered.

"Fine then but the next time I have that wine, don't expect me to share it with any of you." Jen stated getting kind of mad now.

"We could have a little alcohol to drink but only a little because we need tonight to talk." I said. After I mentioned that Jens face lit up and she was happy again.

"Good I'll choose the drink tonight! I'm thinking gin or vodka, take your pick." Jen said.

At that moment Andrew walked in.

"What's this I hear about gin or vodka?" He asked.

"We are just planning a girls night and you're not invited." Georgie teased.

"Oh I'm hurt that you didn't consider me." Andrew said sarcastically. "Did you guys hear that there's an all cast meeting in the theatre after breakfast?" He asked changing subjects.

"No do we have to go down now?" I asked.

"Yes you guys go down now and I'll meet you there in five minutes." He said.

We cleaned up our dishes and we headed towards the theatre. When we got there, there were a lot of people sitting around on stage. Us five were hanging in the back left corner.

"What do you think this meeting is about?" I asked.

"I don't know but I don't see the owners anywhere." Karissa answered.

"They're probably going to talk about all the firings that have been going around." Rachelle said.

"I hope nobody else gets fired!" Jen exclaimed.

"I doubt it. In fact five bucks says they don't." I bet.

"You're on!" Georgie said." We just sat and waited for while with nothing to do.

"I'm bored." Jen said.

"We should do something, maybe play a game." I suggested.

"What do we want to play?" Karissa asked.