Chapter: Thirty-Six

•Tj POV
"Please save him" I said crying my eyes out. I already hate hospital's for all the times I had to be in them. But this was different we're all in here for Shon, who might not make it. I was still holding on to the bed when the nurse stopped me. "I'm sorry this is as far as any of y'all can go" They said as the cops came to hold me, Yelena, Tee, Mekyah and Cj back.
•Yelena POV
After they sat us in the waiting room area, about 3 hours ago I just kept feeling somebody starring at me. Once I looked over I caught Myah mugging the shit out of me. "What the fuck is your problem" I said after the third time I caught her. "You, you got him shot and possible killed" She said making everybody look at us, I just got up and walked out.
•Tj POV
"What fuck is wrong with you" Tee said staring at Myah with a death glare. "She got my boyfriend shot" Myah said yelling making Tee stand up laughing. "Lets be very motherfucking clear. Shon and Yelena will always be together still fucking with each other" Tee said bout to walk out until Myah stood up in her way. Making Mike look up and Leon stand.
"He's wasn't saying that last night" Myah said putting her hair up. "You know how many girl Shon has fucked in highschool and he always came back to her. Cry, Hurt, And Mad. So don't get it twisted you just another bitch on his hit list, sum like Rihanna said" Tee said making me laugh, as Myah tried to swing as Tee dodged it and it seemed like she super kicked Myah to the ground.
Mike quickly jumped up and grabbed Tee as he walked her outside. Leon helped his sister up as she had a bloody mouth, crying. I looked up and seen the Doctor coming from the back with blood all over him. "Family of Shon Hightower" The doctor said making me jump up and run to him. "I'm his sister" I said breathing heavily. "Okay well, Shon was shot 3 times equally. Once in his side and twice near his heart. Due to the blood that he lost and time he got here, I'm sorry to inform you but Shon didn't make it" As soon as those last four words hit me I broke down. I guess everybody noticed and got up and ran to where we was.
•Yelena POV
"Lena you okay, trust me he's gonna be okay" Tee said as we was outside by the pond. "But what if he's not, I cheated on him" I said crying, as she hugged me. "He cheated plenty of times he'll forgive you, and Shon's a fighter" Tee said said wiping my teats making me smile and shake my head yeah.
As we was walking back inside I seen Tj on the floor as Khaflia was comforting her. We ran to where she was as the doctor just walked away shaking his head. "What happened can we go see him" Tee asked as tears started forming in her eyes and her voice started to crack. "He's GONE" Right when Khaflia said that I started feeling light headed. Like I couldn't breathe, as my body started to get weak. Soon I heard a far away voice scream my name as everything went dark.