Chapter Thirty- Five

Khaflia POV
Its been three months since I seen are heard from Tj after graduation. Janet finally had the baby last week, with Mekyah and Cj being there to make me take a blood test. Even though Janet was highly pissed off she let them take it anyway.
The results don't come back until 2 weeks. Ever since Janet had the baby that bitch been wildin' out on me. Talking about since you got the baby tested she putting me on child support. Then I heard that been going out every night leaving the baby with her moms, since I can't see him.
School starts back in one more week and hoping that Tj come back. Cj told me she asks about every time I see her, but she said she not tryna come back. I was so far in my thoughts that I didn't even hear Yelena. "Boy you didn't hear me come on" She said coming up to me hitting me. "How long we gone be up there, again" I in reassurance. "Three days now come on before Mekyah and Cj leave us" She said as I got up and picked up my two bags. Once everybody was in the car we speed off to the airport.
..............
•Tj POV
Today I was home alone with my dads black credit card, a pair of audio keys to a all white car, and my two friends Karma and Leon. We had just came back from the movies, bowling, and playing laser tag. I'm happy that I found them when I was at the mall cause they really make my life fun.
But I really miss everybody back in Corps Christi's. As I was popping the popcorn I heard the doorbell ring making me jump. "I got it" I heard Karma say running to the door.
Once I got the popcorn bowl I walked out the kitchen to see Mekyah, Cj, Shai, Roxy, Tee, Yelena, Mike, and Khaflia all in the living room. I put the popcorn down and went to go hug everybody. "Hey what are y'all doing here" I said after hugging everybody leaving Khaflia out. "To see you, you haven't texted, called, or face timed anybody" Tee said looking around. "Yeah I know" I said laughing as Leon came and hugged me from behind.
I seen how everybody faces changed along with the tentation in the room. "So how long y'all gone be down here" I said looking at Mekyah and Cj as I sat down on the couch. "3 days to be with us, sissy" Cj said falling on top of me. Everybody just laughed as we played like big kids. "Okay well y'all these crazy people are Cj my sister, Mekyah like my sist.... "No I am her sister" Mekyah said a smiling making me smile. "Okay and that's Shon my god brother, Yelena sister-n-law, Shai and Roxy my two gay lisbo besties, Mike my bitch, Tee my bitch bitch, and Khaflia" I said making everybody say hey to each other. I could feel Khaflia staring at me but I just ignored it. "And who are they" Yelena said looking them coming to sit down. "They are Myah the funniest bitcchhh, and Leon my boyfriend" I said making only me, Myah, and Leon laugh. "Oh okay then get it bih" Roxy said as everybody sat down and started socializing.
•Mekyah POV
I know my brother is hurt that Tj started dating again. Hell I'm hurt that she started dating again but at least she seems very happy. I really didn't like Leon and Myah at first. But then I just started to give them a chance and they are some cool chill like people. We all decided to go out to eat to this new Asian restaurant. The whole ride there Khaflia was quiet, he's actually been quite all day. I think it's because of Tj and her boyfriend. Once we got to the restaurant everybody took they seats at the booth. "Fuck you then, Shon" I heard Myah say laughing making Yelena look at her. After we order and they brought us our food everybody started eating and talking.
"Why are you even touching her" Yelena finally said making Shon and Karma look at her weird. "I can't touch her" Shon said laughing taking Yelena as a joke. Yelena just got up from the table and walked out. "Bruh, you not gone go chase after her" Mike said looking at Shon still talking to that girl. "She good all she needs is tha D" Shon said making Mike laugh and do a hand shake with him. I just shook my head then went back to eating. After diner we all went back to Tj house, without Yelena. Nobody knew where she was are could find her, so we just left after everyone called her several times.
Once we got to her house I pulled Khaflia to the side to talk. "What's wrong with you" I asked as he sat on the bed. "Nothing" He said texting somebody. "Stop Khaflia I know that something is wrong with you, you not even acting the same plus you and Tj not talking" I said taking his phone out of his hand. "Nothing she moved on so now its time for me to go back to my old ways, but that's her not talking" He said taking his phone back walking out the room on his it texting.
•Tj POV
As I was walking upstairs I seen Khaflia walking down the stairs. I haven't been talking to him all day because I heard that Janet had the baby. I still love Khaflia but I am happy being with Leon now and I really like him.
As I pasted him I felt him snatch my arm. I looked up at him to see him smirking at me. "Was good" Khaflia said making me smile. "Nothing wasup with you playboy" I said laughing looking around. "Sooo Janet had the baby" I asked making it go awkward. "Yeah" He said seeming like he didn't want to talk about it. "Welll I should get going I'm pretty sure people are looking for me" I said waking back up the stairs. "Yeah, I bet" Khaflia said under his breath walking back down stairs. I just shook my head and keep walking upstairs, laughing.
Yelena POV
"Thanks for dropping me off" "You welcome baby girl, call me" "okay" I said getting out of the car walking to Tj them door. When I got into the house safely he drove off. As I walked deeper into the house I could that everybody was sleep, so I just went into the kitchen. "You are coming in extra late" Tee said eating some ice cream. "Yeah, I know" I said grabbing a spoon sitting down next to her on the counter. "Do you not know that it's 8 in the morning" Tee said looking at me. "Yeah" "So what was you doing" She whispered. "What you think" I said making us both laugh loud. "For real" Tee said covering her mouth. "I finally bust this bomb ass pussy on somebody other than, Shon ass" I whispered as we heard something.
"Damn he must of put it in yo stomach" Tee said making me smirk as everybody walked in the kitchen. "What you smiling for, you glowing and shitt" Mekyah said smiling. "Nothing just had a bomb ass sleep" I said smiling wide glancing at Shon who was mugging me. "I can tell where were you last night" Mekyah said smiling, make ng me laugh. "Minding my grown ass woman business" I said sticking out my tongue showing off my new tongue ring. "Ohhh okay yesss I likes that" Tj said dying laughing. "So what we doing today" Tj asked as Leon wrapped his arms around her. "Going to the tattoo shop" Khaflia said making everybody look at him. "Ight we down" Leon said making Khaflia mug his ass.
•Tj POV
"Okay come on babe, let's go get dressed" Leon said smacking my ass as I walked around to the other side of the kitchen. "Y'all asses nasty" Myah said laughing. "Almost as nasty as me, huh" Shon said coming up behind Myah. "Yeah, Almost" Myah said smirking but it quickly faded when she made eye-contact with Yelena. "Well I'm bout to go shower and get dressed what time we going" Yelena said getting up putting her spoon in the sink. "Around 3" Khaflia said looking at his phone. "Okay imma meet y'all up there" Yelena said looking at her phone running upstairs. "Okay well I'm going home I be back" Myah said giving Shon a kiss then left out the door with Leon. I just starred at Shon shaking my head as he just looked up at me and smirked. After a while everybody went to their room to go get dressed and do what they had to do.
••••••••••••••••••••
"So y'all talk" I asked as as me and Shon sat down on the couch. He looked around to make sure we was the only ones in the living room. "Same like that" Shon said smirking. "So you and Yelena not together" I said as a car pulled up outside, a little after a knock came to the door. "No but I be damn she fuck another dude. I'm first and last" Shon said with a straight face as another knock came on the door. As I was getting up to go answer the door Yelena ran past me with Tee behind her.
"Lena what the hell" I said making Shon get up and walk to where I was. Yelena just ignored me and just opened the door, right when she opened the door she jumped on the person squealing. "Damn girl I missed you" A dude voice said making Shon jaw clench. "Lena who dis" I asked staring at the dude as he put her down. "This is Dj" Yelena said like it was no big deal. "I don't give a fuck who he is, wtf is he doing here" Shon said mad as hell. "Shon please don....' "Fuck all that what you tryna do lil nigaa" The dude said interrupting Yelena pushing her out the way. "Man fuck that run that shitt then fuck nigga" Shon said deeing up taking his shirt off. As Shon swung and hit the dude 4 time. He quickly took out a gun and aimed it at Shon making us scream. Right when Khaflia them ran down stairs the gun went off three times.