Chapter Eight

Khaflia POV
I woke at 4 in the morning cause I felt something wet in my bed. I jumped up and look at Tj then shook her woke but she didn't buge. "Mane...Tj did you piss in my motherfucking bed" After I said that Tj woke up screaming in pain. "Ooommmgggg Khaflia I need to go to the hospital right nowwwww" She cried out. I jumped up and ran to get the car ready for her. Bout time I came back up my momma was in the room with her. We carried her to the car and my momma said that she'll meet us up there.
-At the hospital--
Once we got there they rushed her to the back and I was in the waiting room waiting. Three hours had pasted and we was still in the waiting room. It was me, Ms.Jackson, Yelena, Kelp, Mikey, Jasmine, Khole, Pailizi, Cj, Mekyah, Rayne(mekyah bf), Kardall, my momma, and Shon. We been here for to damn long and I'm getting pissed. I was bout to go off until I heard Cj and the lady at the front desk arguing "Bitch I will fucking beatcha ass" Cj yelled out tryna go behind the glass window. "Do sum thing than hoe" the lady said behind the window. Before Kardall grabbed Cj she had already found away to hit the women with Yelena and mekyah not to far behind her. After they got settled down the doctor came out."Family of ms.Jackson" he said. We all stood up and waited for the information. "Well" Ms.Jackson said annoyed. "Okay... ms.Jackson has had a miscarriage from getting badly beaten. I don't know if she got jumped or not but that's what caused her to loose the baby and she was only 3weeks. You all can go see her she's in room 32A 1st floor". As he was walking off I gazed at ms.Jackson and she was smirking kinda." Tj was jumped" Cj asked me madd as hell. "Nah not from what I know" I said looking down. "Oka imma ask her" Mekyah said walking to her room with all us behind her.
•Tj POV
I was in my room thinking after I got done crying my eyes out for the half past 2 hours. I stuck deep in my thoughts until I heard Mekyah and Cj snapping they're fingers in my face. I snapped back into reality. I didn't even notice that Kelp was here and with everyone else that was here. I turned to look around and I seen Jasmine em'. Why the hell are they here. "Tj did you know you was pregnant" Yelena asked. Tj put her head down and nodded her head yeah sadly. "Have someone been abusing you"? Cj asked starring at Kelp. Tj didn't say, look, or even breathed when she asked that question. "Tj"!! Cj semi-yelled. "Tykendria Jackson has Kelp been hitting you" Cj asked and kelp snapped his head up real fast."What! I never put my hands on Tj" Kelp said mad "Well how my sister got all these marks on her fucking back" Mekyah yelled in anger."I don't fucking know I asked her the same fucking thing" "So you didn't do it" Yelena asked "Fuck no really put my hands on a fucking girl and Tj at that" Kelp said bout to leave."Diana GET OUT MY ROOM"!! Tj yelled. We all just stared at her. "You deaf bitch get out"! Tj said after about 30 seconds."Lil girlll you will respect me"Ms.Jackson said to her."I wouldn't respect you if it was my last chance to go to heaven or hell" Tj spat and ms.Jackson left...

Ms.Lee in mm😍