Chapter Twenty-Seven

•Khaflia POV
After that little scene the bell rung for lunch. I just walked out of the classroom with Cam, Jay, Shon, and Kelp. "Bro how you get Janet ass pregnant" Jay asked laughing his off. Right now we was walking to the cheer room so I could talk to Mekyah before Tj do. "Mane stfu with shitt" I said madd making them all bust out laughing.
They laughed and shitt the whole way there. Once we got to the door I was bout to knock when a very mad angry Yelena swung the door open. "Wasup Yelena" Jay said smirking, making Shon glair at him. "Wasup,... Khaflia you gone get yo ass whooped" Yelena said angrily starring at me. She moved to the side letting us in taking us to the very back room away from the girl practice room.
"Sit down" Mekyah said walking in the room after about 35 minutes. "You got that hoe pregnant" Cj said looking at me. "AND me and yo sister anit together"!! I said getting defense of. "Khaflia you sound Reall Stupid cause if she dates Cam right now today you gone wanna bet both of they Ass"! Mekyah said making Cam look at me and smirk. "On my Jones I won't get mad! Shid I know Cam can't have her" I said smirking back at Cam. "And how can you know that shit" Cj said defending her sister. "Cause its Tj even when we not fucking with each other, we still fucking with each other..hard and heavy" I said getting up bout to walk out until Tj walked in with little boy holding him, laughing and smiling. "Mmmhh...Cj and Mekyah Ja'Miayah's mother is here to talk to y'all about something" Tj said starring at the baby not once looking up. "Okay" They both said in unison walking out.
"Hey Tj, you looking fine asf today" Cam said making Tj laugh and finally look up. She stopped laughing when she seen me and turned her attention all back to the baby. "Thanks" She said hugging Cam. "You welcome bae but you around here hold people kids and shitt, I just wanna know when you going to be holding one of our baby's" Cam said while they pulled apart from each other. Tj bursted out laughing causing Cam to laugh then stop and kiss her.
That pissed me off hard, I jump up from my seat and pushed Cam hard asf making him fall.
•Tj POV
I was only flirting to make Khaflia mad and by the look on his face I could tell I was. It was all fun and funny until Cam kissed me and Khaflia just out of nowhere pushed him into the cheer equipment making a big sound.
I put Ja'Miayah's son down and ran out of the room. Then Cam got back up ready to fight and that's when I and the boys got into it.
"What the hell! Khaflia have you lost your fucking mind"! I screamed at him making him look at me. "What you mean, Its have you lost yo damn mind kissing this mf in front of me"! He said coming close to me, yelling making Mekyah, Yelena, and Cj run in. That's when Shon, and Kelp started to hold him.
"We not together anymore" I said with tears in my eyes. "Yeah....you right" He said getting out of Shon and Kelp's grip, grabbing his backpack. As he was walking out of the door he stopped and turned around and looked at me and said. "Tell that little birdy that, that window anit open anymore". Then walked out leaving me in there speechless and about to breakdown, since he was the only one I had to keep me safe and sound.