Chapter Two: late

TJ POV
I woke up at around 6 a.m this morning to go back home before anyone wakes up. I got up making sure I didn't wake up Khaflia and went home.
Once I got home it was around 6:40 and nobody was home so I went to do my hygiene and then pick out a outfit out of my closet I have my own cute Lil tacky style but I like so it doesn't matter what anyone thinks (outfit in mm). Then I curled my hair and put on make up to hide the marks. Usually I don't wear make-up unless its for cheer but I gotta make the marks unseen.
After I got done doing what I needed to do it was 7:38 and school starts at 8:00. I texted Khaflia to come to get me."I can't Jasmine and her friends riding and the car full"He texted back 7 minutes later. So since he texted back late I had missed the buss my mom took my car keys so I had to walk. School was a 45 minute walk from my house so I new I was going to be late.
At school
So I made it to school when we was going into our 3rd cause I had to get me my food first and carry a cheer bag, volleyball bag, track bag, and a backpack. So instead of walking for 45 it was 1hr and 45 minutes.
I walk to my 3rd period class which I had with Khaflia and Jasmine's best friend Khole. Once I walked in I saw the class being loud and running around like always, then my teacher started yelling "Miss Jackson you're late that's a call home" Mr.Neff yelled looking at the book making the whole class look. If he called home I'll get beat again. "Nooo please I'm a straight A student I never be late pleasssee Mr.Neff just this one time" I begged. I didn't care who seen are heard me they don't know what I go through at home. Mr. Neff starred at me then said "Just this one time since its your first and better be the last time". He said smiling I went to take my seat by Khaflia but Khole was right there and the other three was in the front ,back ,and left side. So i just went to sit some where else.
•After school -cheer practice
"Come on now Jasmine get it right before there only be 12 cheerleaders on varsity"!! Yelena the cheer caption yelled at her madd as hell cause she's been going over the dance for half an hour with her. "I'm trying damn Yelena I'm doing it better then any of the 2 new varsity cheer-whores" jasmine said irratated."Ooh you think so" Yelena yelled getting in her face. "Hell yeah"jasmine said going to sit down by Khole. "Well guess what,sweaty? You wasn't doing it better than Tj...congratulations Tj you took Jasmines spot......(turns to Jasmine)you're kick'd off varsity" Yelena said calmly and walked away and Jasmine ran away crying with her girls right behind her. We practice for another 2 to 3 hours then it was time to go home. I called Khaflia 2 times and he didn't answer then I tried one more time and he pick'd up.
Me- hello
Bestie- yeah (he grunted I know he anit getting head while on the phone with me.)
Me- can you come get me its dark and I don't wanna walk
Bestie- yeah I'll be there in 5
Me- I'm around front so come on
Bestie- alright
Before he hung I heard him say Bitch you just bit my fucking dick. I was dieing laughing.
•car ride
The car ride was quiet until he broke the quiteness. "So you took jas spot on the team huh" he said "yep she's no longer a cheerleader" I said tryna hide my happiness. As we was pulling up to my house I got out and prayed I didn't get hit from being 15minutes late.