Chapter Nine:fuck'd up shitt

Tj POV
"What the hell Tj"!! Cj yelled at me in anger. At this point I didn't care, she never got abused I did, so fuck how anyone feel about me just going off on her like that. "What" I asked not even caring."Oh so you gone act like you didn't just go off on mom. The same mother that had you that's putting you through cheer, gymnastics, volleyball, and track. You know what.." She was about to finish until Khaflia stopped her "Yo Clair chill the fuck out"!! He raised his vico for the first time in along time. Everybody stared at him. "Ahhh man" Kardall said getting up. "Look Cj, yeah Diana did all that for me but did she also tell you she beats me, hits me when ever she think she can, or the worst one I never even told khaflia did she tell you that she made Me, MEE! Become a stripper and let men touch me" I screamed in pain of finally letting all of it out. Cj just stared at me along with everyone else. After about 15 minutes of pure silence Cj opened her mouth to break it and said "You are a really fuck'd up BITCH to lie on your OWN mother" "And you are a real Bitch to think I'm lying" I shot back at her and everyone walk out the room leaving me and khaflia, jasmine and Kelp in there.