Chapter Thirty-Two

Tj POV
"Did you tell him" Roxy asked as we walked in the particle the room. "No I haven't seen him since last night" I said putting on my cheer uniform. As we was walking out to where the cheerleaders were Khaflia came up to me. "Hey Roxy" Khaflia said giving her a hug. "Wasup Khaflia" Roxy said walking off to Shai.
"So was up" I said looking down at my phone texting Roxy. "So who you was with last night you didn't come back home" Khaflia said taking my phone getting my full attention. "I was with Roxy, why" I asked trying to reach for my phone back. "Nahh its nothing, I just wanted to know why my girl wasn't at home" He said laughing making me bust out in laughter. "Well..... I was interrupted by Coach Kelly yelling my name out. "Jackson get over here and run 5 miles for tardy" I looked at coach shocked and then at Khaflia who started laughing.
"See what you did" I said mad pushing his chest. "I'm sorry want me to run with you' He said pulling me closer. "Yesss" I said giving Khaflia a kiss. "Tykendria get your ass over here and start running You Too ROXY"!! coach said mad since we only got 7 days to finish practicing.
As I let go of Khaflia hand and started run around the gym with Roxy I could feel somebody starring at us. I just shrugged it off and kept running finishing in 45minutes since we only really ran 3 and a half laps. After doing the laps I went to work on the little 3 cheers and help the others. About 50 minutes later coach Kelly was walking out with her bag making us laugh at her. "Coach what you doing" Yelena yelled laughing. "Im leaving practice is over with". When she that I got my stuff changed and walked to where Khaflia em' was with Yelena and Tee.
•Yelena POV
"So what y'all bums doing" I said laughing playful hutting Kelp. "Thugging lil bihh" Mike said pulling Tee in his arms making us laugh. I looked around to see Shon starring at me making me shaking my head. "Lena come on" Jay said pulling me in his arms. "Why where we going" I asked looking at him hella weird. "Waffle house" Tee said happy clapping her hands making Mike look at her. "Its a Wednesday which is a school day in the middle of the week" I said making it clear to them we have school. "All program people who are passing they classes get to skip tomorrow and come to school at 3 to work on the program" Tj said to me pulling me to walk with her and Shai. Once we got there we got the biggest booth at the back to the left.
We all sat down and ordered our food.
•Tj POV
"So for prom night I want to do something for you" Khaflia whispered in my ear making me blush. "Like what" I asked licking his bottom lip making everybody at the table start yelling at making fun of us. "Shut and leave them alone you guys after all the days are wonding down" Pailizi said happy, laughing making Khaflia em' look at her weird. "What you mean our days are wonding down" Cam asked. "Oh I'm sorry I just thought you guys knew that she was leaving nex.... "Pailizi shut the fuck up, Damnn"! Roxy yelled interrupting Pailizi messy ugly ass. As the waitress came with our foods I could Khaflia was staring at me but I just ignored it. After we finished eating our food we all talked and laughed for a little bit then went our separate ways.
..........................
•Tj POV
"So when was you going to tell me you was leaving" Khaflia said calmly getting out of the shower. "Prom night" I said looking thru my news feed. "So when you leaving" Khaflia said getting dressed making me stare at him. "The day after prom at 6 in the morning my plane leaves at 7" I said which for some reason made him laugh. "What's so funny" I said sitting up in the bed at the edge. "Nothing you just real funny" He said walking in the closet then coming back out with a gun tucking it in. "Again A FUCKING GAIN" I said screaming mad making him look at me and walk down stairs. "Where the fuck are you going Khaflia I just want to spend time with you before I leave" I said running down the stairs after him. "Tj move" He said sternly looking me in my eyes. "Fuck you then go get shot and leave this fuck world...Go and leave" I said crying opening the door for him to walk out then ran up stairs.
After about 3minutes I heard the door finally close making me cry harder. About an hour later I was watching tv and thinking about how I can't believe I'm finally leaving to get away from my mother. But now on the other hand I'm going to be leaving the little family we made. I was so far in my thoughts I didn't notice that I wasn't in here alone. Until he rubbed my thigh making me jump. "Whatcha' scared for" "Nothing how did you get in here" I said putting on my rob. "You know Khaflia shouldn't leave a fine ass girl like you home alone" He said touching my face making me try to move, I got out his grip and walked around him.
"How you know I'm alone" I said getting my phone and putting it behind my back. "Tj I know you alone and I know you been messing me" "Like hell I have, Fuck you Bitch" I said trying to sneak text Khaflia. When he came up to me and I spit in his face, making me run and lock the bathroom door. Leaving him to bang on it making me nervous. I pulled out my phone and tried to call Khaflia 7 times and no answer either times. Then I tried to call Mike and he answered on the third ring making me happy but jump when the bathroom door started to crack. "Hello..Hello" Mike said bout to hang up. "MIKE PLEASE HELP ME"!! I screamed making him alternate. "Where you at"He said grabbing stuff the shutting his car door. "I'm at Khaflia's house andd...' "Now bitch you gone let me fuck no questions asked"!! Kaden said grabbing me roughly by my hair making me cry out in pain. "Mike please help me"!! I said cry, screaming into the phone before he threw it making it shatter and crack.
•Mike POV
I was at the trap with Cam, Khaflia, Shon, Yelena and Jay. When Tj called me yelling and screaming through the phone in my ear, getting everyone attention. After I heard her phone disconnect I hurried up and loaded my guns then was bout to headed out."Yo Khaflia get up and come the fuck on" "What the hell wrong with you" Shon said laughing. "That was Tj manne Just come on and load up" I said running to my car with Khaflia behind me loading up in the car.
Right when we hopped in the car I shot off to Khaflia's apartment leaving Shon and em' who was trying to come. I was getting super frustrated by how far his apt was and started dipping in and out through traffic.
About 59 minutes later we was got out the car running busting through the door. I looked around the house while Khaflia went straight up stairs. Right when he got up there he started yelling then I heard a loud thunder sound. When I got up there I seen Khaflia on the floor holding a half beaten, bloody, half naked Tj laying there looking lifeless. I just couldn't believe what I seen I ran down stairs and called the ambulance and waited outside.