Chapter Thirty-Four

Tj POV
So today I got out of the hospital and I was beyond pissed. I texted and called Khaflia about 15 times each, leaving a voice mail each time. I was outside waiting for a good 2hours when I decided to give up and call Mekyah. On the second ring she picked up making me so happy. "Hello" She said whispering. "Hey Mekyah so today I got out of the hospital and I need a ride home" I said nicely explaining. "I'm sorry Tj I'm back in Houston I'm actually in class right now and where the hell is Khaflia anyways" She said getting mad at the end still whispering. "Don't know I been blowing up his phone for 1hour and 30 minutes straight" I said getting mad. "Do you need a ride home" A male voice said behind me making me jump and hang up. "Yeah" I said smiling going picking up my suitcase walking to his car.
On the way to Khaflia's house I could tell that if Khaflia was home this wasn't going to be good. Right when we was pulling up so was Khaflia and em'. They all got out of there cars and looked at the black mustang with tented windows. I froze up and went to grab my suitcase when Mark grabbed it first getting out of the car coming around to open my door. As I got out I seen all the boys turn to look at Khaflia who had his jaw clenched and right fist bawled up. As grabbed my suitcase from Mark hand he pulled me into a hug whispering "Call me if you need anything" In my ear making me shake my head 'yeah' and pull away. As I was walking up to the boys I felt Khaflia pull my arm making me smash into his chest. I looked up at him and seen angry in his eyes. "What"? I asked snatching my arm making him snatch it back to him. "Go upstairs, I'll be up in a little" Khaflia said through clenched teeth letting my arm go. Before I walked away I looked back at Mark then went upstairs. After I took my shower I put on my Nike black tights and one of Khaflia's big Gucci t-shirts. I put my hair in a high sloppy ponytail, lotioning the rest of my body.
Right when I walked out of the bathroom I looked up to see Khaflia sitting on the bed. I walked right pass him outing my clothes in the dirty clothes hamper walking back in the room shutting the door noticing the boys isn't here anymore. I layer across the bed waiting for Khaflia to say whatever he was going to say. Khaflia got up and took a 45 minute shower than came back and sat at the edge of the bed making me roll over and look at the back of his head.
"Why he dropped you off" He said after about 5 minutes later. "I had no other ride but him" I said signing heavily. "You could've called me" He said still doing whatever he was doing. "I did call like 18 time are so" I said. "No you didn't" "Yes the fuck I did, Don't call me a lair" I said getting up standing in his face. "Look man go lay back down and I'm not calling you a lair I'm just saying that shitt right der that you just did today was disrespectful" He said getting up walking down to the kitchen. I followed him knowing he was mad already. "Okay I understand that but do you not know that we only got days to be together and there wonding-down and all you wanna do is hang with Shon and Mike em' ass" I said sitting on the counter about to cry making him look at me making his face soften.
"Babe I know our time is wonding-down but you know that's how we make our money by doing what grew up around" He said coming in between my legs kissing my lips. Before things got to heated I quickly pushed him off me making me bit his lip. "Damn Tj" He said holding his bloody lip. "I'm sorry I'm just not ready to...' "I get it I'm not rushing you at all" "okay" After all of that we ate went back upstairs and went to sleep cuddled up.
..............
Khaflia POV
"Bro y'all niggas childish asf" Shai said laughing as Mike and Jay was talking about some bitch, as we was all standing around on the wall. "Bruh you anit smash that bitch" Cam said jumping in making us bust out laughing. "Yes, I did and how you would know" Jay said getting defense of smacking his lips like a lil female. "Cause I fucked ha" Cam said showing a video of them.
I just started shaking my head as them two started arguing, when Tj walked up. "Hey y'all" Tj said waving looking at me. "Wasup" They said going back to doing what they was doing. "Mmmmhh....Khaflia come here for a second" Tj said making me walk outside with her. "So what's up" I said sitting down on the bricks. "You know how I said I was leaving after prom.....' She said trailing off making me look at her. "Yeah what about it" I said not wanting to be on this subject. "I have to leave today at 5" She said I just walked sat there for a minute then got up and walked away. "Please understand that this is the best thing for me and all want to do is spend this last 6 hours with you" Tj yelled calmly making me turn around and look at her. "Yeah I gotta see I got things to do today" I said to her making her look at my with hurt and sadness in her eyes. "If you get to busy to spend time with me just please come see me before I get on the plane" She said with tears in her eyes. I just turned around and left to go check up on the trap then to Janet house.
..................
•Tj POV
"I don't think his coming" Tee said hugging me before I got on the plane. It was Me, Roxy, Tee, Mike, Yelena, Shon, Kelp, Cam, Mekyah, Cj, and Jay. They all came to see me before I left to go live with my father in New York.
I was really hoping that Khaflia would have came to see me before I live but I guess he got tied up.
"Yeah me either" I said in a harsh quiet cracking voice. "Awwe Tj don't cry trust me this was just probably to hard for Khaflia" Mekyah said hugging me. "Yeah whatever I guess I'll see y'all" I said hugging everybody one more time. Then we all did a big group hug and took some pictures together before I had to go.
•Khaflia POV
I was at Janet house when I got a call from Mekyah. I simply ignored it and keep doing what I was doing until she called back. I let it ring 3 times before  I answered it, while dismissing Janet from the room. "Hello" Mekyah voice ranged from the phone mad and yelling. "Where the fuck are you" Mekyah said yelling through the phone sounding piss. "Handling some business" I said as Janet came back in the room touching on me. "You do know that Tj left, TODAY" Cj said through the phone yelling, I guess Janet heard her cause she got up and went to the shower. "Where the Hell are You anyways" Mekyah said sounding like they was just getting in the car.
"Damm I'm handling business" I said hanging up, getting ready to put on my clothes. When I was done I grabbed my phone, keys and jetted out of the house leaving Janet in the shower. I hopped in my car and hurried to the airport, hopping that Tj would still be there. I know I fucked up and should have been there to see Tj before she leave and try to make her stay. But damn I was so pissed that was leaving and was only think with my dick when I went to Janet house. I just hope nobody finds out about where I was and who I was with instead of being with Tj today.
Right when I got to the airport I already knew her plane had taken off.
I just got back in my car and drove straight home to my house, to get some sleep.