Chapter Twenty-Six

•Roxy POV
"I can't believe we just did that" I said breathing heavy cleaning myself up.
"Don't worry you tasted good ma" Shai said laughing licking her lips making me laugh. Once we was all cleaned up we went to our first period.
Right when we walked in everybody eyes was on us. We gave her our excuse then went to our table. Nobody was at the table but Tj and that kind of pissed me off a little. All the guys was at Khole em' table while Tee and Yelena just wasn't here.
Once we sat down I tapped on Tj trying to wake her up, when she finally was fully awake she put on her glasses, sitting up looking at us while looking around. "Why was y'all so late" Tj asked looking at us which made Shai look at me then start smirking. "Eww...never mind" Tj said looking back at Khaflia who was talking to some new chick.
I got up and walked over to where Khaflia was.
"Hey Khaflia can you come to my table real quick" I asked nicely. "Yeah, I be back real quick Icess" Khaflia said making the girl mug the shitt outta me.
•Tj POV
When Roxy got up i knew that she was going over there to tell Khaflia something. I kept watching to see what they was talking about then I seen the new girl mug Roxy. I looked back to see if Shai seen that and by the looks of Shai's face she must of did.
Anyways once they started walking over to the table I just knew that this was not going to go good.
"Hey Khaflia" Shai said smirking. "Wasup Shai" After he said that Khaflia just turned my way and started starring at me. "Hey Khaflia" I said texting Yelena about why I didn't stay for cheer tryouts today in that room. I was almost done when Khaflia snatched my phone away form me making me look up so fast mad ash.
"What the hell Khaflia give me my shitt back" I said highly pissed off. "Why you left early last night" he said looking at my text. I tried snatching my phone back but he didn't do nothing but raise it higher.
"Answer the question"He said looking down at me. "Go ask Janet" I said snatching my shitt and getting my bag to leave.
Until Khaflia grabbed me by my waist making the whole class look at us weird. "I can explain" Khaflia whispered in my ear. I side elbowed him which made him let me go . "Go tell Janet your excuses I'm not the one that's pregnant for you" I said walking out to the cheer room.

Jasmine & Khole(in mm above)