Chapter Four:

Tj POV
I opened the door to see Kaden. I tried to hurry up and shut the door and run up stairs. I was almost to the 7th step until I got pulled by my hair, screaming and kicking. If you wanna know who Kaden is that's my ex- busies of boyfriend. We broke last summer because of him always hitting me and he still want leave me alone, since he found out I slept with Khaflia.
  Anyways he throw me on the couch and started roughly kissing me all over my body and tryna take my clothes off, while I tried to push him off of me. "Kaden please don't do this...please" I begged out crying."Bitch!! you wasn't saying that to Khaflia...so take this dick!!" He yelled out.
Khaflia POV
   After I got head from that hoe and went to lunch I decided to just go check on Tj since she wasn't answering her no more. When I pulled up at her house I seen a familiar car but I couldn't think of who's car it was. I got out my car and ran to the house. 
    Once I got in the house and seen Kaden on top of Tj tryna tape her my blood started to boil. I grabbed him off of her and started to throw blows after blows. I black out I could hear or see nothing but me beating his ass.
Tj POV
  I was crying my eyes out still trying to push him off of me until I was just about to give up and let whatever happens, happen. Until I felt him get up off me, I hurried up and pulled a blanket over me then I seen Khaflia beating his ass. I had to stop him or else he would kill Kaden. So I ran up to him tried my best to get him off until he pushed me back off him making my side hit on the island counter and make me fall. I was holding my side looking down until I heard "Wtf!!...omg Tjjjj!!" My sister Cj screamed out seeing my side bleeding.
  •Cj POV
Hi I'm Clair Jackson, Tj older sister, I'm 17 bout to be 18 in a lil while. I'm dark- skinned and 5'3..I know the lil sister bigger than the big sister, while by height cause Tj have a white girl body(big boobs and a lil shape) while I got c cup boobs and a very cute shape. Me and Tj also don't have the same dad but we still very very very close.
  Anyways today me and my best friend was going home for a week since we was homesick and did all of our collage school work for the next 2weeks and to see our siblings.
   We pack and was on our way -Home sweat home- We arrived in Miami at 11 but we had to go see some people and do thing first. After we went to see Ms.Lee(mekyah and Khaflia momma). We went to my house we heard a lot of conflict going on so we rushed inside."Wtf!!....omg Tjjjj!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs crying as I seen my sister bleeding out. Mekyah went go stop Khaflia while I got my medical stuff out to fix my sister huge gash(cut).

Cj in mm.