Chapter Eleven

Tj POV
It was 1 in the morning and I could tell it was going to rain. I got up out my bed put on some sweats and a tank-top then slipped on my Nike slides, while putting my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed the car keys and quietly left the house with my Nike bag and iPhone 6s.
I was driving for 15 minutes until I pulled up to Khaflia house. I parked the car then went to he's window and knock'd about 5 times. I was about to say fuck it and leave until I seen him walk in his room. I knock'd one more time. When he looked over at the window and saw me he smiled widely. He opened the window and let me in, I throw my stuff down and hugged him. "So you got food"? I asked seriously. "Yeah look in the mini fridge" He said going to take a shower. While he did that I went to get a hot pocket and warm it up. This boy has everything he need in his room a bathroom, walk-in closet, mini fridge, etc...
After about 20 minutes it started raining and me and Khaflia was cuddled up watching Netflix and eating popcorn and snacks. I was laying across khaflia chest while I traced his tattoos thinking. I was so far in my thoughts I didn't hear khaflia saying my name. "Tj...Tj....Tj" He said the last he pushed me. "What bitch" I asked laughing "damn what you thinking about so hard" he asked getting up putting on some sweats and a hoodie with his Jordan's on. I stared at him then decided to say something after he came out his closet with a gun. "Khaflia wtf are you doing" "Tj I gotta go handle some business, I be back before 4" he said like he didn't just have a gun out bout to leave. He was about to leave out his room until I jumped up and shut the door before he could leave out. "Mannn Tj wtf you doing move" he said tryna move me but I didn't bug. "No....Khaflia are you bout to go kill somebody" I asked scared what his answer was going to be. Only thing is he didn't answer he just starred at me. "Khaflia are you fucking serious. Don't go stay here with me and let's just finish watching The Wood" I begged "I can't its not that fucking easy Tj I gotta go" he said kissing my forehead then leaving. Instead of going back home I just laded in his bed praying that he'll come back safe.
It was almost 5 in the morning when I felt Khaflia getting back in bed with me cuddling. We only had 2 1/2hrs of sleep left and I was pissed at him. I shifted around for him get the signal and move. Instead he pulled me closer and held me tighter and said "Stop acting like DAT" I ignored his comment and fell to sleep on my pallet I made on the floor.
•Khaflia POV
I felt bad about leaving Tj tonight. I wasn't gone go but you see my boss, is Kelp and I'm his right hand man. He sent me a text letting know to met him to go on a mission. If I didn't go only god knows what would've happened because me and kelp barely go out a live. But after that went down and we got the products and money he asked if me and Tj was messing around. After we talked about it I left and came home. I thought Tj left but I was happy she didn't even tho I knew we was bout to argue tonight. When I got in bed to my surprise we didn't argue but I could tell she anit won't me touching her. It got to the point to were she made a palett on the floor. I didn't bother to make her come back up because I knew she wasn't she to stubborn, so I just fell to sleep.
•Tj POV
I was almost done flat ironing my hair and putting it in a down pony tail. As I was doing that Khaflia walked in the restroom brushing his teeth we was like a hour are 2 late. But he's mom called and overed for us saying we had a family problem. Once I got done doing my hair I went into his room to change. I was only in my panties and bra when khaflia ass walked in. I quickly overed myself but obviously not fast enough cause he was still staring at me until he walked away shaking his head to ho get dressed. After I slipped on my dark blue jeans, and one of Khaflia's black Jordan's hoodies, with my 12s. I put on a pair of earrings and we was on our way.
out.
-Car Ride to school-
"Khafliaaaaa I'm hungry" Tj cryed out making look at her for while. As I looked at her my mind flashed back to this morning. I mean yeah I seen her body before but dammnnn shorty got bad. She always try to hind her real shape by wearing the shit she called "her real personality on the outside". I was thinking about her so much I tuned her out. As I kept seeing her body my dick started to get happy. "Khaflia take me to McDonald's"! Tj screamed and hit me, making me come from my thoughts."Man. Tj keep yo fucking lil ass hands to yo self" I said pulling into McDonald's. Once we got our food and made it to school. It was 4period and me an Tj had the same class. As we walk in art everybody stared at us. "Why are y'all late" Ms. Karma said. "Food" I said biting into my burger. Tj looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Family emergency" Tj said smiling to Ms. Karma. "Okay take your sit we staying in here all day today" she said as we took our sits. I went to sit by Shon,Mike,Kelp, Cam and Pailizi em'. I looked around to see Tj sitting with Yelena and Tee.
•Tj POV
As I seen who khaflia was sitting with I got a little mad. I mean he's not my boyfriend but damn I just literally beat those hoes up and you go sit with them including Nijah ugly ass. I was talking to Yelena and Khaflia cousin Tee. As we was sitting and talking khaflia,Mike, and Cam came up to our table. Mike sat by Tee and Cam tried to sit by me but khaflia moved him. "Yo Khaflia wtf yo problem is, this yo girl" Cam said pointing to me. "Duhh, Cam everybody knows khaflia and Tj has been wit.." "Oh so y'all together". Somebody said behind us. We all turned around to see Kelp and Pailizi looking at us. "Nahh, bruh she like my lil sister" Khaflia said laughing and turning around to talk to Tee.
We was on our way to lunch when I felt my phone vibrate. When saw the message I wanted cry but instead I starred at Kelp hard as hell.

Pailizi in mm.