Chapter Three:Trap/ School

Khaflia Pov
Wassup I'm Khaflia I just turnt 17 last weekend I'm brown- skinned, 6'6 and live with my momma. She a lawyer but my older sister Shameykah she 18 and in collage with My best friend sister Cj with her fine ass. Haha but I sell drugs to make my own money no I'm no kingpin but I make hells a money since I bring in the most money every week to 2 days. Nobody's knows I sell except for Tj. Anyways I play football number one right-hand receiver, I go with one of the baddest hoe's at my school jasmine but I heard she's been giving Tj some problems and I promised Cj I'll take care of her when she left even tho I've been doing it our whole life but what she don't know won't her right?
It was 7 so I got up did my hygiene then got dressed. Since Tj didn't sneak in my room last night I'm guessing she didn't hit her. If I could beat tf outta Ms. Jackson I would but that's her momms and until she say something I can't do anything plus her momma my momma best friend.
Bout time I was done I called Tj to tell her to be ready. When she picked up, I told her and she said she couldn't make it today but tmr she'll be ready.
At school
School was boring without Tj there so I could pick on her. I told her I'll come by but she told me don't and hung up really fast. She's acting weird towards me and I don't know why today Cj and Mekyah visiting they should be here around 12 since they left like 40 minutes ago and its only 9. After my second period I went to get some head from Khole.
TJ POV
Today I didn't feel like going to school cause my momma beat me and watched me sleep that's why I couldn't go last night. But I'm happy my sister's coming down here at 12!!! I have so much to tell them starting off with how last summer I let Khaflia take my virignity because I was ready and sick of being a virgin he's the only boy I have ever had it with and it was kinda amazing. But today at school Jasmine and Khole em started a remoura about me being a whore and how I fuck the football team in Silver Springs. I decided not to tell Khaflia cause I think he'll believe her over me.
Anyways I got up and did my usual rotation and got dressed then went to flat iron my hair ,put on make-up and got dressed in some high wasted blue jean puffed out shorts, with a black crop top, my bage hang over and my black and white convser. When I was finished I heard a knock on the door. I ran down to open it and .

Khaflia in mm