Chapter Nineteen

Tj POV
"Khaflia stoopp let me go I gotta go" I said tryna make him get off of me. We was in the school hallways and by this time I'm pretty sure everybody thinks we're together again. "Nooo give me a kiss" Khaflia said pulling me by my waist closer to him and pecking up his lips. "Noo go ask Janet for a kiss" I said laughing knowing I just made him mad. He sucked his teeth letting me go and walking away.
I went to Art and sat down by Tee and Yelena. About 15 minutes after I sat down Cam, Mike, and Jay came down there and sat by us. Cam puts his arms around me blushing and shitt which made me laugh. "Cam what are doing" I asked in his ear. He looked back and smiled and started laughing. "I want you to be mine" He said biting his bottom lip. I nodded my head and me and Cam started talking. I felt somebody standing over us, when I looked up I saw Shon and Khaflia sitting down. "Ahaa...Jay why you by my girl" Shon said kissing Yelena. "Why not be by her fine ass is the question" Jay said making Shon look at him for awhile. "Hey uhh what y'all two laughing about over there" Tee said talking about me and Cam. We both looked up at each other then them and started laughing. "Ohh nothing she just talking about something to me" Cam said laughing. "Oh yeah like what"Yelena said making Shon add on saying "Yeah we wanna laugh to" We both stopped laughing and looked at each other then I coughed. "Well if y'all must know I was saying how I wanted a tattoo and he said he'll take me to go get one from his home-boy" " I be Damned if you get anything tatted on you tf I look lik..." I interpreted him by laughing and saying "Boy you look like Ahhhh MouFucking Ahhhhhhh" Everybody at our table started laughing hard asf but Shon just starred at me then got up and left out the classroom.

After that class period it was lunch time. As I was walking with Tee and Yelena I could felt somebody grab my waist and put the head in the creek of my neck. "Aawww so y'all back together" Roxy asked walking by. I quickly pushed the person off of me to see that it was only Khaflia. "Uhhh Nooo" When I said that Khaflia made a lil face and started smiling. "Yeah Nahh we anit together I gotta girl ....Janet" He said walking away laughing with Mike and Jay. I shook'"d my head and we all started back walking to the Lunch Room.

•Yelena POV
Right when we got in the lunch room I saw Shon coming from the drop zipping up his pants. Then I seen Kayla the 2nd hoe of the school coming in after him wiping the corners of her mouth. I was so mad that I just turned around and walked out not saying anything.

•Shon POV
As Tee and Tj came and sat down I didn't see Yelena and that kind of made me worry. She always come and eat lunch with Tj and Tee just in case something pops off. Right when they sat down Mike em came in. Once everybody was at the table I asked if they knew where Yelena went. "Nahh she probably left" Tee stated going back to talking to Tj. "Alright I'm bout to head out" Tj said once Roxy came and whispered something in her ear and pointed to where Andrew em' was. As she was getting up I grabbed her arm and she quickly snatched it away. "Wtf you going Tj" I said standing up, causing Andrew em' to come over. "Ahh, Do we have a problem over here" Andrew asked looking at Khaflia em' who was standing up by now. "Nahh" Cam said starring at Roxy. "Well then come on Roxy....Tj" He said bout to grab Tj until Khaflia pulled her back behind him. "It's not no problem but Tj anit going no where with you" Khaflia said making Andrew buff up. As ever body was at they heating point Tj jumped in the middle of Khaflia and Andrew. "Look I stay here, okai just chill tf out with the beefing shitt" Tj said hugging Andrew and whispering in his ear. Then setting down by Tee and Roxie talking.