Chapter 4

• Dedicated to To The Guys That Created Naruto Abridged! You Will Be Worshipped For An Eternity

Edited 29/06/2015

Ashley's POV

The two Ninja dart towards Naruto, evil looks shining in their eyes. They raise up their sharp, bloodied chains, causing the blonde's eyes to widen with fear and panic. I can't help sighing as Naruto freezes in place, obviously not sure how to react in a real battle situation. I can't say much I suppose, considering the kid has never even left his Village before....

Suddenly, Sasuke appears in front of Naruto, facing off against the two opposing Ninja. The ravenette swiftly pulls out a single shuriken with one hand, brandishing a kunai in the other.

He flings the shuriken towards the incoming Ninja, skilfully aiming for the gaps in the links of their chains. The shuriken hits its two targets, pinning the vicious looking chains to a nearby tree. Wanting to make sure the shuriken will hold, Sasuke then throws his kunai at the small hole in the middle of the throwing star, his aim perfect.

"I can't get loose!" one of the enemy Ninja growls, skidding to a halt and tugging on the large, metal claw covering his hand, the chain attached to it.

The Ninja's head snaps up when Sasuke leaps forwards, landing on his metal claw. The Uchiha moves his left foot over to the claw of the second Ninja, now standing a top both weapons.

Bending down and pressing his palms against each claw, Sasuke whips his legs out backwards, kicking both of the Ninja in their faces. They both stumble backwards, with Sasuke dropping to the ground in a crouched position.

The enemy Ninja both press a button on their metal claws, releasing the chains from them. I narrow my eyes and slide one foot backwards for a steadier stance, watching as the two Ninja skirt around Sasuke and race towards me.

"Big mistake" I smirk, ducking low to the ground as one of the Ninja swipes his huge claws over my head. Placing one hand down on the grass, I focus chakra into my leg and jam my knee up into my attacker's stomach, causing his eyes to bulge in both surprise and pain.

He drops to the ground as I rise to my feet and whirl around, throwing out both hands as the second Ninja comes for me. Gritting my teeth, I focus chakra into both of my arms, hoping it'll be enough to stop this guy. If not, I'm going to have to react pretty damn quick.

The Ninja comes to an abrupt halt as he jabs at me with his claws, my palms pushing against the metal weapon. Satisfied that I'd used enough chakra to stop the Ninja, I use both arms to hoist him up over my head, before dropping him down on top of his friend, causing the two men to groan.

I release a breathe and jump backwards a few times, not wanting to be too close to our attackers in case they get back up. I try to ignore the others as they gape at me, though I feel a little annoyed by their shocked looks. What did they expect me to do? Just stand there and let those guys kill me? Hardly.

'Yeah wow' I think to myself sarcastically, 'Look at that. I can actually do things.....'

Quickly regaining their cools, the two Ninja untangle themselves and leap to their feet, separating to circle around us. While one runs for the still frozen Naruto, the other one focuses his attention on Tazuna, claws at the ready.

"Stay behind me!" Sakura orders, sliding in front of the bridge builder and pointing a kunai knife at the incoming Shinobi. Before she can get herself killed, Sasuke appears in front of Sakura, glowering at the attacker.