24. Not A Time For That

(A/N - Sorry for the delay with chapter 24.  I have had an extremely busy weekend.  So much so that I didn't even get to work on 'My Mentor'.  I have time tomorrow and will hopefully write a lot!!!  Anyway...this will be the only update for this story today.  There are only a couple chapters left.  Enjoy!!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(returning to Niall's point of view)

"It……it wa-was…..Josh” I said and buried my face in my hands.  I felt so bad for Harry’s mother, knowing that I just confessed that it was her nephew that did this to me.  I heard her gasp.  I look up to see her begin to cry and then she stands and runs out of the room.

“I’m so sorry” I say and look at Harry and then Mr. Styles.

“Don’t you dare apologize for what he did to you.  I am going to check on Anne.  We will handle this situation.” His father says and lightly squeezes my hand. I nod and he leaves the room.

I look up to see tears running from Harry’s eyes.  “I’m sorry, Niall.  I am so sorry.  I didn’t lock the door when I left.  I was angry and stupid and forgot to lock the front door.  I’m sorry” He cries out and drops his head on the mattress.  I run my hand over his head.

“Hey.  Look at me.” He slowly lifts his head.

“It isn’t your fault.  I am fine now.  Just a little bruised up.  I’ll heal.  Our Emma Grace is alive and she is doing well.  We will all be ok.  It is behind us now.  Let’s just be happy, ok?  I love you, Harry.  So much.”

“I love you too, Ni.  I love you so much” he says and hides his face in my neck.  Kissing just below my ear.  I smile.

“We are going to check on your parents, Harry.  We will be back in a little bit.” Dad says and then he and mum give me and Harry both kisses on the cheek and hugs and exit the room.

Not five minutes later all the boys come into the room.

“Holy shit Ni!” Louis exclaims.  Does my face look that bad?  I haven’t even seen it yet.

Liam and Louis are carrying a few balloons.  Some say ‘Get Well Soon’ and some say ‘It’s a Girl’.  Zayn is carrying in flowers and Nick has a stuffed purple monkey in his hands.  I smile at the gifts.

“Thank you so much.  I am sure she will love the monkey.” I smile and so does Harry.

“Ni…..your face looks really bad.”

“Louis!” Liam says and smacks him behind his head.

“Ow. Jesus Liam.  I’m just telling the truth.”  I laugh.

“It’s fine, guys.  I feel fine.  Really the only place that hurts is where I had my c-section.” I slide down my blanket and show them the dressing over my incision.  Then a thought enters my mind.  I quickly look to Harry.

“Oh God. Babe.  Did they take everything out….please tell me they did.” I begged.

“Yes, Niall.  I told your father that you wanted the female parts out, but he had already remembered and told Dr. Bennet.  Everything is out.  No more kids for us…well unless we adopt!” He jokes and wiggles his eyes.

“Yea sure babe, maybe when we’re 30!” I reply with a smile.

“How is she?  Wait what is her name?” Zayn asks and Harry answers, while I lovingly look up at him.

“She is doing well.  She is in the NICU.  She will probably have to stay in there for about three months, but she already made some progress.  She has been moving around a lot and this morning she cried for the first time.  It was only for like a second but that means that her lungs are getting stronger.” I smile at Harry’s happiness as he is gushing over our baby girl.